Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    IronReload04's Avatar
    IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    5,640

    gear without "enough" muscle mass

    Once again, not going to use, but just curious about 1 thing.

    When say a 160 pound guy asks about juicing, usaully he will get a response that talks about how he will not be able to maintain his gains. Why exactly can a guy without "enough" muscle mass cannot maintain his gains? Is it because it is assumed that at 160 lbs he is not knowledgable enough about diet and excersize or is it more complex than that?

  2. #2
    Biggerstronger is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    17
    I've never heard this before, but if the guys a reasonable height @ 160lbs then in most cases he can gain more naturally before hitting a plateau utilizing a proper diet and training routine.

    It doesn't have to do with being able to maintain body weight...it's about knowledge and effort.

  3. #3
    Jeremy34's Avatar
    Jeremy34 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggerstronger
    I've never heard this before, but if the guys a reasonable height @ 160lbs then in most cases he can gain more naturally before hitting a plateau utilizing a proper diet and training routine.

    It doesn't have to do with being able to maintain body weight...it's about knowledge and effort.
    yup...if he's a buck 60, he's not near his natural ability. needs to hit the weights harder for a while most likely.

  4. #4
    IronReload04's Avatar
    IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    5,640
    i am not the 160 pound guy i am 217 lol if you thought i was the 160 lb guy. Lets say a guy who 125 pounds who has never worked out a day in his life take 500mg of enenthate for 10 weeks, trains and eats smart like he never did before, will he be able to maintain his newly aquired musle tissue?

  5. #5
    Bryan2's Avatar
    Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,746
    yeah a guy can add more natturally but i notice that when most people around this weight cycle they get a gang of weight around 30 pounds or so and it all depends on if they continue to train and eat right that maintains gains. Plus if you havent already hit your genetic limit then you actually have more of a chance to keep the gains. Once you are at your limit and cycle then you will gain weight but your body cannot continue to hold on to the weight for continued periods of time so you are at more of a chance to loseing the weight. but ive noticed that if you cycle and reach your limit with help of a cycle then your body doesnt work as hard to maintain a natural genetic preset amount of muscle mass.

  6. #6
    weightshead is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    ive noticed that if you cycle and reach your limit with help of a cycle then your body doesnt work as hard to maintain a natural genetic preset amount of muscle mass.
    you have noticed this personally or with others?

  7. #7
    MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    440
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    but ive noticed that if you cycle and reach your limit with help of a cycle then your body doesnt work as hard to maintain a natural genetic preset amount of muscle mass.
    hmmm.... lots to think about

  8. #8
    IronReload04's Avatar
    IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    5,640
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    yeah a guy can add more natturally but i notice that when most people around this weight cycle they get a gang of weight around 30 pounds or so and it all depends on if they continue to train and eat right that maintains gains. Plus if you havent already hit your genetic limit then you actually have more of a chance to keep the gains. Once you are at your limit and cycle then you will gain weight but your body cannot continue to hold on to the weight for continued periods of time so you are at more of a chance to loseing the weight. but ive noticed that if you cycle and reach your limit with help of a cycle then your body doesnt work as hard to maintain a natural genetic preset amount of muscle mass.
    scenerio 1?
    ok is this what you are saying? i am 18 now, lets say i continue to go natural until i am say 26 (wont happen) and reach my genetic potential. i take my first cycle and gain like 20 pounds of muscle. Will my body have gotten rid of the newly aquired muscle and go back down to where i was before i started?

    scenerio 2?
    i continue to go natural until 21 ( which is what i am planning). the cycle takes me to my genetic potential. I wait about 4-5 months and do a 2nd cycle and gain like 20 pounds. are you saying since i used gear to get to my genetic potential instead of going natural that i will be able to maintain the 20 pounds over my genetic potential from the 2nd cycle?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •