Thread: test levels?

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb test levels?

hey everybody, i was wondering if after you use a.s. does your naturaul test go back to the same level as it was before the gear, or is it less?(after pct of course)i was also wondering if it was as easy to gain strength and mass after a.s. than it was before a.s.? this may be a dumb question but i was just wondering......

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    i was wondering the same thing myself

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muff-chaser
    hey everybody, i was wondering if after you use a.s. does your naturaul test go back to the same level as it was before the gear, or is it less?(after pct of course)
    with a well planned cycle and pct it should be fine but you cannot be 100% sureunless you get bloodwork done pre and post cycle..

Quote Originally Posted by muff-chaser
    i was also wondering if it was as easy to gain strength and mass after a.s. than it was before a.s.? this may be a dumb question but i was just wondering......
    think about it this way - you've just used AAS to help you get past what people call your 'natural limit', once your past it without additional help its going to be virtually impossible. training specifically for strength should see some long term strength-gains, but mass will be difficult.

thanks for the info

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Yes you should return to you natural levels as long as you run pct according to plan. That's the goal for everyone with natural levels, to return to where you were when you started and not damage your natural production. Obviously you should run safer tried and true cycles and not deviate from them. I'm on HRT and my nuts are shot so in a way I am blessed with no nuts!

****! y r u on hormone replacement? was it because of juice? there r two things im scared of,1)gyno2)screwin up my natty test

Thread Information