muff-chaser is offline Associate Member

Question safe beggining cycle?

hey everybody. i was wondering what u all would say would be an overall relatively safe begging bulking cycle? i know everyone here is all about test but i would rather stay away from that for the time being. i understand that you propably have to use test as a base but what would you recommend for a first time user? 20 yrs old 5 10 194lbs, training for 4 years.

i know there is no "safe" cycle but which one would provide the most positive results with the least amount of sides.(i really dont want to get gyno)

i dont want to use any orals....(except for clomid or nolvadex )

ur input is appreciated...thanks!

you're too young man....i know you don't want to hear it but you've got tons and tons of test flowing through those veins. use it

by the way if you chose to start, why would you stay away from test????????

i have been told by experienced people to stay away from test as long as i could. they say to wait and use it later in the game when the milder stuff doesent respond as weel for me. but my question to him was that just about every cycle calls for some kind of test. i almost did a deca only cycle not too long ago, boy am i glad i didnt do that, i have heard horror stories about deca only cycles.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    what do you wanna take then, no orals and no test? Test is one of the saffest drugs, one of the only your body produces anyways so why would you not want to take it. As long as you have all your anti-e's you should be fine from gyno. I'd say go with a nice test e or cyp cycle, I've put on almost 30lbs from mine.

thanks for ur input.....naturaulbuff, what would u say the percentae of people is who use test are that actually get gyno? is it alot or is it just people who use too much?

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    really couldn't tell ya, as long as you use your anti-e's you should be fine

Thread Information