Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member

Doctor Doctor give me the news

Hey Guys,

Is there any diffrence (other than $$$) between the Test Cypionate I would get from a US Doctor Prescription and filled by a US pharmacy.... compared to what I would get from a source who gets it from another country?

The doctor's AS is crazy expensive and my insurance won't cover it. I'm talking about $150 for the Test-C alone (200mg a week for 10wks). With the Script, HCG , NOV, Clomid and shipping and handling, the Doc wants more than $500.

That sounds crazy to me, but is it worth it since it's Human Grade stuff that comes from a Doc with A Script?

Also this doctor is not my own.... he's one of these doctors from a TRT/HRT Replacement Center.

Obviously this would be my First Cycle.
    (I'm 32-years old, 5'10 & 220lbs... in good shape... but very low libido!).

I would love some feedback!!!!! Thanks.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Welcome, I'm 38 on Hrt as well and the prices are stupid. My ins doesn't cover it either I just got 2 RXs, one for androgel and one for test cyp injectable. I am not paying that. It's better to go with a ug lab or vet quality than pay that ammount. Or go foreign and keep the RX handy, the laws are weird even if you have an RX. It's a shame but you will pay cheaper prices to go to the black market. Man that pisses me off! There is no cheap source for human grade compared to vet or black market foreign IMO.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    difference is the health codes. The US has strick codes.Depends on the country.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    The doc is trying to set you up with HCG , Nolva and Clomid. He sounds like a dealer.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    The doc is trying to set you up with HCG , Nolva and Clomid. He sounds like a dealer.
    yeah tell that doc to PM me - ill sell him powders and liquids

j/k

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    yeah tell that doc to PM me - ill sell him powders and liquids

j/k

Yeah, the doctor first only talked about Test-C, but when I started talking about estrogen increase, fear of small balls and asked how will my own Test be afterwords, he offered the offer stuff. In fact, he seemed excited that he could sell me more stuff and make more money. That's what made me a liitle concerned. Not that he offered me the PCT and stuff... but that he was acting like a car dealer. I checked out the company and it is registered with the BBB, so I figured they were ok. I also heard that these anti-aging places try to sell you as much as they can. I don't know if that is true or not.

I did have to jump through hoops to get the script. (bloodtest, complete physical and a 45-minute phone interview with the doctor that cost $150). Also I don't get the script in hand.... the doctor and this TRT/HRT company fill it and send the AS directly to me (at a huge cost).

But is it worth it? I'm sure with a little reseasch I can find the same thing on the black market for much cheaper.... but I would not be sure wether it will be real or properly dosed.

I don't want to spend that much cash (over $500)... but if it will keep me from being scammed or sold a bunch of horse **** it may be worth it.

That's exactly what i'm trying to find out through this thread.

Thanks everybody for the feedback.
    Last edited by Hawkman44; 08-26-2004 at 08:48 PM.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    That would be funny if the doc got close to you w/ reassuring hand gestures, looking over his shoulder, and talked in a low voice, "Now my boss doesnt want me to do this, but Ill also throw in some Dbol , all the pins you need, AND a bottle of clomid. Now whats it gonna take to get you to walk out of here today with this cycle in hand?"

LOL.... that would be some funny ****!!!!!!!!!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Forget your buying frmo your doc, get the script and you can get it legit from a Canadian online pharmacy (the ones that only sell to US residents) for less than 1/2 that cost.

Wrek is offline New Member
    Sounds like you need to find a new doctor if he won't give you the script. Get your bloodtest and find another one that will

righton is offline Senior Member
    When i order from the pharm, 10ml cyp cost $40, 30ml winny..$90 and the scrips ...$65 each.

desron1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman44
    Yeah, the doctor first only talked about Test-C, but when I started talking about estrogen increase, fear of small balls and asked how will my own Test be afterwords, he offered the offer stuff. In fact, he seemed excited that he could sell me more stuff and make more money. That's what made me a liitle concerned. Not that he offered me the PCT and stuff... but that he was acting like a car dealer. I checked out the company and it is registered with the BBB, so I figured they were ok. I also heard that these anti-aging places try to sell you as much as they can. I don't know if that is true or not.

I did have to jump through hoops to get the script. (bloodtest, complete physical and a 45-minute phone interview with the doctor that cost $150). Also I don't get the script in hand.... the doctor and this TRT/HRT company fill it and send the AS directly to me (at a huge cost).

But is it worth it? I'm sure with a little reseasch I can find the same thing on the black market for much cheaper.... but I would not be sure wether it will be real or properly dosed.

I don't want to spend that much cash (over $500)... but if it will keep me from being scammed or sold a bunch of horse **** it may be worth it.

That's exactly what i'm trying to find out through this thread.

Thanks everybody for the feedback.
    I also beagn my HRT through an on-line medical consultative service. It was quite expensive. Also, as you mentioned, the consultant didn't even mention aromatase inhibitor meds until I mentioned tender nipples. He then sold me the most expensive one.
    Since beginning this therapy I have also done quite a bit of research as to alternatives and it's apparent that the drugs for therapy, including PCT, are available at much lower costs.
    But without a prescription, access to them is illegal and thus, the cost saving comes with a legal risk whereas the expensive option comes without.
    For me the question is weighing the probability of getting caught, (which increases with each transaction), and the impact on my life of criminal prosecution. Cost savings enjoyed through underground or international purchase might then seem insignificant in relation to consequences.
    I remain on the fence in this regard, BTW.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    righton, is this a legal online service? PM me if you want. Also desron1 I find it hard to believe that a jury in the land especially with the healthcare crisis would fault someone for using an "illegal" source especially if they had a legal prescription for it. Just my opinion.

Thread Information