biglyng is offline New Member

Test suspension in oil

I have a test suspension(so i think) from an ug lab. The ingredients are :test susp., cottonseed oil, benzyl benzoate and benzyl alcohol. I know when suspended in water there is a definite white particulate floating around. However, this stuff does not have any particulate and looks pretty homgeneous. I was wondering if an oil suspension will have the particulate or will it just look like an oil based test or if i got scammed.
    It is 100 mg/ml

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    It will jsut look like every other oil based substance. I have a feeling your shots will be painful. I would recommend cutting the oil based suspension with sterile oil if it does indeed hurt. It likely has a really high BA% because test no ester is difficult to get into suspension. You still should be shooting this 2x every day just like water suspension.

Swellin Guest
    That's what TNE in oil looks like. You are good to go. I can't get mine to hold at that concentration without using PEG, and that stuff kills me for the next week. It is completely painless for the first day and a half, then terror sets in.

Give it a go and see what you think. I have made it in oil at 46mg/ml and it is completely painless. You might have to cut it...then again, it might be fine.

biglyng is offline New Member
    Will it clog like an aqueous. or will i be ok with a 23 or 25 gauge

Quote Originally Posted by biglyng
    Will it clog like an aqueous. or will i be ok with a 23 or 25 gauge
    It shouldnt clog at all if it is suspended and remains suspended. It will be exactly like any other oil based substance

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    That's what TNE in oil looks like. You are good to go. I can't get mine to hold at that concentration without using PEG, and that stuff kills me for the next week. It is completely painless for the first day and a half, then terror sets in.

Give it a go and see what you think. I have made it in oil at 46mg/ml and it is completely painless. You might have to cut it...then again, it might be fine.
    What ratios did you use? I just converted at 30% BB and 6% BA using PEG300. I am curious as to how painful that is going to be. I will be cutting mine with other gear but I am sure it will leave behind a nice feel.

Swellin Guest
    My PEG gear is 6/18. It holds just fine. I had a reaction to the PEG.
    The PEG left a huge knot for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    My PEG gear is 6/18. It holds just fine. I had a reaction to the PEG.
    The PEG left a huge knot for quite some time.
    That is exactly what I am afraid of. It's not the BA/BB content but the PEG that is making me leary of my coming injects.

Thread Information