Blake8581 is offline New Member

Zencall Question

this is my 2nd real *stacked cycle*....im using the same cycle as i did before, except im substituting 100mg of prop eod, instead of my past 25mg d-bol...the backpain sides was too intense for me, and i was sitting in a school desk....not that i grad, got a job, i dont want to risk the sides since im on my feet 12+hrs. a day...

oookay, so heres the question..

my last cycle was Golden triangle ...which i loved, great results...but this time the source, sent me zencall labs....now i have read good results from it, but my questin is this.....

is the prop a painful injection? haha, i dont want to sound like a weakling, but i mean, might as well ask before doin git right.....anyway..thanx guys

~Blake

100mg prop
    500mg test E
    300mg deca

6'0 225lbs, bf?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake8581
    this is my 2nd real *stacked cycle*....im using the same cycle as i did before, except im substituting 100mg of prop eod, instead of my past 25mg d-bol...the backpain sides was too intense for me, and i was sitting in a school desk....not that i grad, got a job, i dont want to risk the sides since im on my feet 12+hrs. a day...

oookay, so heres the question..

my last cycle was Golden triangle ...which i loved, great results...but this time the source, sent me zencall labs....now i have read good results from it, but my questin is this.....

is the prop a painful injection? haha, i dont want to sound like a weakling, but i mean, might as well ask before doin git right.....anyway..thanx guys

~Blake

100mg prop
    500mg test E
    300mg deca

6'0 225lbs, bf?
    Nope ..thier prop is quite smooth and no next day soreness at all.

Blake8581 is offline New Member
    awesome bro, thanx alot, that was worrying me! i plan to start next week... i was 255 when i left home, and being on my own and my new job, i havent had time to work out or anything...now im tarting fresh again at 225..its a bitch..but...learn from your mistakes

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I just ordered 5 bottles of their prop...hope it is smooth cause i'll be going 150mg ed

Thread Information