joe_capone is offline Member

upper back pain when i inhale..

anyone get this kind of back pain at the upper back by the spine.. when u inhale deeply u get pain in the back?? can this be from winstrol ? its killing me man

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Could be from drinking (liver pain), gas, muscle spasms, etc. You really have to pin point the type of pain.

i dont drink how is it the liver when im saying upper back? the liver is down there. when i inhale it feels like im giong to rip some back muscles apart.. its weird.. but its pain.

chances is offline Associate Member
    Can you point to the exact place where it hurts? (If you were looking at a picture of your back, could you take a finger and point to the exact spot where it hurts?) What kind of pain is it? Need more info bro. Winny shouldn't cause this.

chance

Right By The Left Side Of The Spine.. About 10 Cm Down My Neck..

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    Right By The Left Side Of The Spine.. About 10 Cm Down My Neck..
    There are many small muscles in that part of the back. I pulled an intercostal and the pain was similar. It was excruciating when I sneezed. If it persists, see your doc.

Down from the base of the neck? So between the shoulder blade and the spine? Also describe the pain (sharp, dull, ache, etc)... and how long has it been hurting?

chance

Point Downwards From The Back Of Ur Neck Follow Ur Spine About 10 Cm Down.. And To The Left Side Of The Spine Right There. The Pain Is Sharp It Feels Like Soemthing Is Tangled Up And Everytiem I Inhale It Feels Like Its Giong To Rip Or Something.

its been hurting all day today ever since i woke up and took a winny tab about an hour after that i felt this pain.

Yup sounds like a muscle spasm. Probably, like MMC mentioned, an intercostal. I get them a lot between the top and bottom of my shoulder blade and between the shoulder blade and my spine. My girlfriend has gotten really good at ferreting them out and just working them out. Takes a bit of doing and it's pretty painful, but she says she can feel it when the lactic acid gets worked out or the spasm relaxes. Try getting a massage, or get your significant other to try and work it out.

chance

should i bother going to the hospital or just tough it out? theres no one here to help me out with this. or should i jsut tough it out and wait tomorow to see waht it is?

Are you having trouble breathing? If you are, then you might want to. Otherwise, try putting a heating pad on it or soak in a hot tub if you can.

chance

Thread Information