Thread: Here it goes.

UberSoldat is offline Junior Member

Here it goes.

Hello guys. My name is Lucas I live in IL.
    I am 21 yrs old 6`3 206 Lbs about %10-12 body fat. Bench 285 Lbs.
    I was thinking about starting some nice cycle. It would be my first cycle ever. So far Ive been using Nitro tech protein shakes and cell tech but never anything serious like steroids . I was doing some research and learned some more about steroids about the way they work, some side effects that may occur. I am still pretty afraid of “BITCH TITS” but I think I want to take the risk anyway.
    That would be my first cycle.
    1-6 week 25mg ED Dianabol tabs
    1-10 week Test C 400mg EW
    Nolvadex 20mg ED ( not sure when to start using Nolva)
    Proviron 25mg ED ( not sure when to start using Proviron)
    PCT
    10-12 week Clomid 100mg ED
    Nolva ?

I really need some help with setting this cycle up. I never did this before, any advices and opinions are appreciated.
    Also my other questions would be.
    #1 Should I just go on strict diet and do cardio for next month or two before starting the cycle ?
    #2 I read that after I stop using TEST everything goes down ( mucle,strength ) How Do I keep my gains ?
    #3 My diet is 350-450 g protein a day …really low fat …low carbs.. %80 of it are protein shakes. Also taking vitamins. Eating some chicken and beef. Is it good to take that many protein shakes a day ( 5-6 ) ? More shakes than food. I don’t need more fat
    #4 Can I still use Cell tech while being on cycle ?

Some of the questions might seem NOOB to You, but hey …that’s who I am - a Newbie and I really want to do everything the best way.

Thanks a lot for taking Your time reading my post!

Lucas

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    first off run the dbol for the first 4 wks. and take your anti e's from the beginning all the way through and no you should be getting most of your calories from real food not that much from protein shakes. Check out the diet forum and research to find a the proper amount of calories that would be right for you. You are going to have to do some of this your self it is not hard just read all the answers are there. Good Luck.

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Agreed with BodyMechanic. Everything sounded awesome up until I read the part about how many protein shakes you take a day. You will also need to increase your intake of complex carbohydrates to perform your best and grow. Try getting your protein throughout the day from chicken, tuna etc. u know. Shakes are great pre and post workout. Just work out those few kinks in your diet and keep us posted.

Thanks a lot !
    I will change the way I eat and as soon as I will start the cycle.. I will keep posting as It goes. Should I run the Test C for 10 weeks 500mg EW ? or not for that long ?

Thanks again and take care guys

Lucas
    Last edited by UberSoldat; 08-26-2004 at 02:52 AM.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UberSoldat
    Thanks a lot !
    I will change the way I eat and as soon as I will start the cycle.. I will keep posting as It goes. Should I run the Test C for 10 weeks 500mg EW ? or not for that long ?

Lucas
    10 wks. is fine.

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    clomid runs 300day1 day2-14 100 15-21 50mgs and nolva 10mg ed from day 1 if u start to see signs of gyno bump it up to 20-30 mgs a day

Ok got it.
    I have one more question about Test. See in some post couple of days ago ive seen a guy using either test E or C ... I cant remember... well after he was done... his BALLZ got smaller. So lets see...if my ballz will shrink ( please dont ! ) is there any way to get it back ? the size i mean...

Thanks

Lucas

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Ok got it.
    I have one more question about Test. See in some post couple of days ago ive seen a guy using either test E or C ... I cant remember... well after he was done... his BALLZ got smaller. So lets see...if my ballz will shrink ( please dont ! ) is there any way to get it back ? the size i mean...

Thanks

Lucas

If you follow proper PCT they should return to normal in a fairly short time. Your cycle isnt that hardcore so there is no need for HCG . when you become more experienced with gear and your cycles get longer and you are using more compounds HCG is a most. But you will be fine w/ just the clomid and anti e's. Good luck.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    How bad do you think his atrophy will be

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks a lot !

Lucas
    run it 12wks for better results imo.. also it sounds like you need to hold off util you have mastered your diet more. its harder than you think

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid

Not bad at all

chances is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoLifter
    Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid
    Not bad at all
    Yeah, I would think it would hardly be noticable if at all. I don't think he will be on long enough at 10 weeks to actually start to shrink. But everyone is different.

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    I will change the way I eat and as soon as I will start the cycle..
    ... also it sounds like you need to hold off util you have mastered your diet more. its harder than you think
    This is SOOOO true! Start working on your diet now BEFORE you start the cycle. Trying to work out a diet is very difficult and you don't want to be doing this during cycle. Just like having your PCT supplies before you start your cycle, you want to have your diet and training in order before you start as well.

chance

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I think 6 weeks of dbol would be fine @ 25mgs per day he may need to up the dose to 30-35 after 3-4 weeks but the old 4 week standard is just a guide line as long as you don't drink while on cycle your liver will be fine. And like the other guys said you need some complex carbs and whole food proteins in there to make gains. I have a pretty strict diet most of the year but when on cycle its all about eating. If you want to see gains train hard sleep hard and eat hard.

Great posts guys!
    Yea I will work on my diet for all next month.. I just need to replace the **** protein shakes with chicken,beef ( high protein meat) etc. and other good foods. See the reason for so many shakes a day was... trying to lose some weight and gain some muscle/mass at the same time... keep high protein intake...with no carbs and no fat. I went down from 232 Lbs ( yea I was pretty **** chunky %18.9 fat) to 207Lbs in about 3 months. I workout hard... but the gains in size...are not totally there..I can see some... my muscle are ok..but i dont think they get any bigger anymore...harder and stronger yes...but not bigger.
    It was all untill now...when I read Your posts and went to bulking diet in the right section of this forum..I read the sticky topics..very good info.
    I think one month for mastering my diet... keep up the hard work at the gym and slowly get ready for my first cycle.

Thank You again and take care Mates!

Lucas
    Last edited by UberSoldat; 08-27-2004 at 04:27 AM.

Thread Information