dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member

a little border info for ya all.

to start with I live in canada. A little while a go I ordered clen /nolva and clomid from a company we all know. a few weeks later I got a seized notice from customs. no big deal because the lab re-shipped and I recieved. I was in the states this week and when I came back I got jacked at the border. I was detained and searched very well. The border guard said I was flagged because I was caught ordering steroids .(the above is not roids) They also questioned me about dhea which I have had nothing to do with. They also searched my girl friend. not a good experience for us. It all worked out but they held us for about an hour. just a reminder here for every one to be careful. I never thought that stuff could be so much trubble. good luck all.

P.S.......Glad we did'nt get a finger in the ass....lol

Angelis is offline Banned
    How did they know ur name bro? never give your real name to a company and never send **** to ur address unless its domestic and u really trust the dude!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    to start with I live in canada. A little while a go I ordered clen /nolva and clomid from a company we all know. a few weeks later I got a seized notice from customs. no big deal because the lab re-shipped and I recieved. I was in the states this week and when I came back I got jacked at the border. I was detained and searched very well. The border guard said I was flagged because I was caught ordering steroids .(the above is not roids) They also questioned me about dhea which I have had nothing to do with. They also searched my girl friend. not a good experience for us. It all worked out but they held us for about an hour. just a reminder here for every one to be careful. I never thought that stuff could be so much trubble. good luck all.

P.S.......Glad we did'nt get a finger in the ass....lol
    I don't doubt that at all....Tight on everything since 9/11.
    Please PM me the name of the place u ordered from....
    Thanks,

Thread Information