Thread: Newbie...

intenseheat is offline New Member

Thumbs up Newbie...

For those "experts"who laugh when some newbie says he wants to gain 5- 10lbs pounds of lean muscles....you should never assume......that(A) we mean in 1 cycle. (b) that you are a expert when it comes to our BODY and it's responces!! Yeah you may be a experienced STEROID user, but we are new to the game and are seeking your advice. How big do you feel when you knock us down. Some of us have used in the past, but we were not aware of this site and made mistakes, we are here to not repeat those.......Anyways i have a question. Into 4 th week of deca And sustanon and want to know if it's safe to inject sus.into deca vile because of the multiple sus shots?...i'm taking 200ml of deca on mon mixed with 125 sus...then 125 of sus.on wed...then 125 sus friday for a total of 200 deca and 375 sus. thanks.

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    I personally wouldnt mix anything.... run the risk of contamination or for that fact when loading your mix...what if you dont get the right amounts of each drug? You may not get exactly the right amount of deca and sus..may get more deca or more sus........It may be a longer process to do it the other way but dont mix in my opinion.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by intenseheat
    For those "experts"who laugh when some newbie says he wants to gain 5- 10lbs pounds of lean muscles....you should never assume......that(A) we mean in 1 cycle. (b) that you are a expert when it comes to our BODY and it's responces!!
    When was this?

Thread Information