jetstardelux is offline New Member

Question dbol side effects?

Im a newbie, ive been taking dbol alone for 2 weeks at only 20mg a day. Its working quite well, im not getting any side effects with this cycle being only 6weeks long. Will i need Nolvadex after? ive read alot that dbol gives little sides on low dose.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    d-bol only is not a good Idea. research bro. add test and use clomid and nolva

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hope you are using some oils with it. Dbol alone isnt excatly the best idea if you ask me. You will gain weight and stregth from dbol, but the weight will mostly be water weight if you use dbol alone. This means that you will probably lose most of your gains when you get off. As for side effects, I wouldnt worry about gettin side effects @ 20mgs p/day. Peace of cake

bowie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Hope you are using some oils with it. Dbol alone isnt excatly the best idea if you ask me. You will gain weight and stregth from dbol, but the weight will mostly be water weight if you use dbol alone. This means that you will probably lose most of your gains when you get off. As for side effects, I wouldnt worry about gettin side effects @ 20mgs p/day. Peace of cake
    no,but even at 20mg/day for 6 weeks his liver will take a shot or 2

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    not many sides? my guess is u are bloated. 6 weeks of dbol @ 20mg/ed?? u did no research what-so-ever did u bro? do u have clomid? do u even konw what it is. please do some research before jumping into something that could mess u up

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Trust me bro do some mega research before. I mean to be honest 20mg isnt alot anywayz, i would always take milk thistle to help protext ure liver. It should always be run alongside test too. You will lose ure gains bruv if u keep up, it will disappear as fast as it appeared!

Thread Information