dr9999 is offline Junior Member

1st cycle -need help

Looking at my 1st run with gear. What do you think? What would you change?
    age 38 - 5'9" 180lbs -(can't change my age)

Equiposie 250 mg wkly X10
    Anavar 25mg daily X10

Looked at Anadrol instead of Anavar but not sure, since this will be my 1st attempt.
    I don't want to jump crazy into this and thought this is a good start. ???
    Tnx!

samson04 is offline Banned
    first off with long esterd gear you should be shooting 2x a week, second you need to add test. here is a sample cycle
    test 1-12 500mgs ew
    EQ 1-11 400mgs ew
    var 6-12 40mgs ed
    that would be a good cycle with the gear you want to take. good luck bro.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dr9999
    Looking at my 1st run with gear. What do you think? What would you change?
    age 38 - 5'9" 180lbs -(can't change my age)

Equiposie 250 mg wkly X10
    Anavar 25mg daily X10

Looked at Anadrol instead of Anavar but not sure, since this will be my 1st attempt.
    I don't want to jump crazy into this and thought this is a good start. ???
    Tnx!

gonna need some test in there
    not enough eq
    not enough var

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by samson04
    first off with long esterd gear you should be shooting 2x a week, second you need to add test. here is a sample cycle
    test 1-12 500mgs ew
    EQ 1-11 400mgs ew
    var 6-12 40mgs ed
    sounds good.....I would extend it by 1 week of each

cept maybe the var

yur ganna kill me, i'd did a search for VAR but can't figure out what it is. plz help.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    what about your pct ???????? Nolva, clomid, l-dex ???

samson04 is offline Banned
    yur ganna kill me, i'd did a search for VAR but can't figure out what it is. plz help.
    why would that kill you??? are you alergic to test?

Fame is offline Junior Member
    um, Anvar?...

got it!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by samson04
    test 1-12 500mgs ew
    EQ 1-11 400mgs ew
    var 6-12 40mgs ed

While this is a quality cycle you might want to just run the test as listed for a first time. That way you can see how you react to one compound before adding more. This is key in learning how your body reacts and combating side effects. You need to look into anti - estrogens and read up on nolva, liquidex, and clomid. Go to the PCT forum to understand post cycle therapy .

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    ANAVAR (oxandrolone)

http://www.steroid.com/18.php

Follow the above thread. 40mg ED of VAR is plenty, however for a first cycle, I would just run TEST.

Good first cycle:

Week 1-10 TEST Enan/or Cyp 500mg (Splitting dose 250mg Monday 250mg Thursday)
    Nolva - 10mg ED
    L-dex .25mg ED
    Clomid - PCT

I wouldn't try anadrol for a first cycle. Test alone with a good diet will yield great results...

BLT
    Last edited by buylongterm; 06-29-2004 at 03:29 PM.

why test over equipoise ? I've read a lot about Equ and it seemed to be a good start, but value all your feedback. You've been and done, I've been nowhere.

sp9
    Test is the base of any good cycle it is what we are all looking for to build muscle. While EQ has great properties it is best used in conjunction with test. Taking EQ will shut down your natural test production, some people report having problems (Erectile disfunction, lack of sex drive) when this happens - this is why you add in test to support the lack of natural production. I am on Test/EQ right now and love it but I started with test alone and am glad I entered cautiously. For example I figured out quickly what doses started giving me gyno symptoms from straight test. If I was mixing up compounds at the start I would never be sure where the sides were coming from. Don't get me wrong EQ is great but it serves a purpose best as a supporting drug when mixed with test. Same thing goes for deca , it all depends on your goals. EQ for cutting, Deca for bulking in general although they can be manipulated based on your diet to achieve what you are after.

Starting slowly is the right way, believe me we all say we are just going to do one cycle, it never turns out that way and it is best to go slowly since it is a big experiment on your own body. Blood tests, and blood pressure monitoring are also key if you want to be careful and know exactly what is going on.

Also with BLT's post above I think he meant Monday and Thursday, not Tuesday. Ideally you would do exactly 3.5 days apart if you can swing injections in the morning one day and in the evening for the next so your levels stay as constant as possible. Keep asking questions.
    Last edited by scottp999; 06-29-2004 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    Test is the base of any good cycle it is what we are all looking for to build muscle. While EQ has great properties it is best used in conjunction with test. Taking EQ will shut down you natural test production, some people report having problems (Erectile disfunction, lack of sex drive) when this happens. I am on Test/EQ right now and love it but I started with test alone and am glad I entered cautiously. FOr example I figured out quuickly what doeses started giving me gyno symptoms from straight test. If I was mixing up compounds at the start I would never be sure where the side were coming from. DOn't get me wrong EQ is great but it serves a purpose best as a supporting drug when mixed with test. Same thing goes for deca , it all depends on your goals.

Starting slowly is the right way, believe me we all say we are just going to do one cycle, it never turns out that way and it is best to go slowly since it is a big experiment on your own body. Blood tests, and blood pressure monitoring are also key if you want to be careful and know exactly what is going on.

Also with BLT's post above I think he meant Monday and Thursday, not Tuesday. I deally you would do exactly 3.5 days apart if you can swing injections in the morning one day and in the evening for the next so your levels stay as constant as possible. Keep asking questions.
    Great post bro, and thanks for the catch...I meant thursday. I will change that.

sp9
    There was a member here named ajax that wrote a nice post for us guys that are not in our 20's any more. http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=21126

Big Help!!!

??? what's L-dex? and when is clomid started? and for how long? I checked and looks like Clomid is started 2 days after your last Test and run ED for 3 weeks.
    the above Test is run for 10 weeks.
    Tnx!

sp9
    Ldex is liquid armidex. Look at the PCT forum there is a sticky by pheedno on when to start after certain compunds. If you are running test enanthate which is great for a first cycle since it only needs to be injected twice a week, then you start 14 days after your last shot.

Ldex - reduces estrogen, nolvadex blocks the estrogen receptor. I usually just go with nolva since I am not worried about water retention too much. Some guys run both, if you are sensitive to gyno then using both is a good idea. Best to have both available just in case.

Ok,

after i did more homework, here's what my 1st run wll be:

D-bal 20mg dly X 4 wks 1-4
    Test Cyp 500mg wkl X 10 wks 1-10
    Nova 10 mg dly X weeks 4-10
    Clomid 50mg daily X 3 weeks (10 days after last Text)

Feed back is welcome ...already have most of gear but blood test is next wk.
    Tnx

sp9
    1) Dbol - try 30mg instead, I think you will be happy and it is still a low dose. If they are 5mg pills take 2 in the morning, 2 at lunch, and two in the evening.

2)Nolva - dbol is going to raise test levels right away - start out with 10mg from day 1 - have enough on hand to run at least 20mg daily from day 1 through your clomid. Gyno develops slowly and prevention is the key.

3)Clomid - (17days after last test shot) 300mg day 1, 100mg day 2-11, 50mg day 12-21. Also run he nolva at 20mg for the 21 days you are on clomid.

Remember dbol is a short half life so if you start to get sides they reverse very quickly by stopping or reducing the dose.

Tnx ScottP!!!!

is the Test ok?

sp9
    The test is perfect. If you end up getting enanthate instead of cyp you could get 250mg per ml so you would only need to do 1ml injections twice a week and you would start clomid 14 days after last test shot. If you have test cyp at 200mg/ml then you need 1.25 ml injections. Either way all good.

Tnx !

tnx again,
    i have all my gear now.

Test Ean - 600mg wkly 1X12
    Deca - 300 mg wkly 1X11
    Nova 20mg daily (have a ton)

clomid for PCT week 14 X 3 taken daily

I'm a tad nervous about 600mg of Test but was told that if I do 400mg Test, 200mg deca I will only shut down my test and not get much out of it.
    (skipping the Dbal)

Thread Information