Vale Tudo is offline Junior Member

Anyone living in or around the Orlando area

Just trying to get some locals to have communication with. I am fairly new here and just looking to meet some peeps w/ the same interest as me. Most at my gym are older guys and the time I workout at not a lot of younger dudes are there. With my work and family it's hard to get out and get to know people. Although I do get a lot of valuable info on this board, it's just kinda cool having friends to hang with. I have a met a few people here in town, but they just do not seem to be on the same page as me.

Ok I guess this could qualify for a personal ad????? LOL WOW!

builtthekid is offline Banned
    I travel to orlando alot actually

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    might learn alot from those older guys for sure they'll keep you outta trouble

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    might learn alot from those older guys for sure they'll keep you outta trouble

Well....when I say older I mean in the 45-50 range! lol so all the metimucil talk just doesn't interest me!

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    Whoa,

Maybe stop insulting them and realize you'll be there one day. I'm in my 20's but have friends from the age of 20-70. Sometimes nothing is funner than hanging with my dad and his friends, thye are a blast. Lighten up, and broaden your horizons. There are few things that replace experience in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Vale Tudo
    Well....when I say older I mean in the 45-50 range! lol so all the metimucil talk just doesn't interest me!

LOL actually I was making light of the situation!!! And trust me....my horizons are pretty broad. It's a simple fact that those gentlemen I was speaking of do not visit this board and would probably never have any interest in doing so. There is a certain "type" of person that comes to this board and those are the ones that I would like to form relationships with. I do not see my soon to be 69 year old father and his friends to likely being logged in here, to add to the conversations that normally go on in here. I will, however, sit and talk with them about their days of playing college football, war, poletics, ect......So this is not a matter of "broadening my horizons" or lightening up. I am a very fun loving guy and have had many great life expeirences with young and old!

Thread Information