GTCp1 is offline New Member

Whats the possibility of Side Effects for....

a short 3 week cycle of Adrol 50mg a day. Can I do this without an Estrogen blocker and by itself? The product says 50 mg on one side and oxymetholone on the other. I questioned weather it was real or not. If it isnt I would like to know what the He@@ is in it because I took a tab about an hour and a half before I worked out for the first time last night and swelled up so big it hurt. Would this happen that fast!???? 75 lb dumbells felt like 30's I am positive it couldnt have been mental. Today I am still swelled up weather its water or not its there. I plan on taking clomid and a tes after the three weeks but I cannot find an estrogen blocker to buy anywhere. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help in advance. Oh one more thing how in the He!! do you take this and not have everyone notice how big you get so fast??? I cant imagine what I would look like in a few weeks.

joevette is offline Banned
    You need some test for a cycle bro. You also need some B6 for prolactin gyno with abombs. Shoot me a pm if you really can't find a research site that sells anti-e's.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Taking A50's alone will give you zero keepable mass bro, when its over you'll piss it all away

Sorry about the repost, I posted this once with a different title and it didnt show up, now it did.

If your lifting a lot heavier and getting 10X better workouts how is it possible for you to lose everything after a A" cycle? Your obviously building your muscle larger by increasing the weight and working out harder.

You may keep some, but these guys are trying to tell you that it's all water retention. I dont' know about "zero keepable," bc you'll keep a bit but why do it at all if you're not doing it right??

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GTCp1
    If your lifting a lot heavier and getting 10X better workouts how is it possible for you to lose everything after a A" cycle? Your obviously building your muscle larger by increasing the weight and working out harder.
    Because drugs like A50's are great for strength but terrible at building solid muscle, so yes you are getting better workouts and lifting more, with the addition of test you would be able to harness that strength and turn it into muscle mass because of the anabolisity of test. Without adding test your body isn't in an anabolic enough state to do anything with it.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    run test with it or you will lose most of the gains. Yes anadrol gives you a lot of strength and when you stop taking it if you are taking test you will not notice as much lost.The huge strength gains are why it is good for a mass stack.Yes you should take an anti -e or you will swell up like a stuffed pig!

Thread Information