partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

what are your thoughts on IBE accutane?

i'm debating it.has anyone used it?and at what dosage?

SpeedDemon is offline Banned
    I have no idea what the hell IBE means but I do know accutane. Big Veteran here. Done 2 accutane courses already about to start a third one. Each course consists about 5 months and for a big boy like you 80-160 mg everyday. I have done 80 and 120 mg a day and in both cases I got clear all the way (100%) but my acne came back within 12 months. As far as taking it along a cycle dunno if it is a good idea. Accutane is very like to raise your liver enzymes (20-25% of cases). It can also dramatically increase your trigs as well as ur bad cholesterol levels. If your taking oral steroids along with accutane that is liver suicide. With injectables it is not that risky. However, some injectables can also raise ur cholesterol. Since you do mandatory monthly blood tests on accutane, if your derm receives ur lab with high cholesterol SHE/HE WILL cut ur prescription (make u take an accutane break) until ur labs come up normal. That will just mess up ur whole accutane course since theoretically your supposed to take a str8 up 5 month course. Also be aware that taking steroids after ur accutane course WILL (with a very high likelihood) make ur acne come back. Accutane works by shrinking ur oil glands and diminishing ur sebum production. Once ur on androgens, especially test, ur oil glands will be stimulated, leading it to grow back and produce ur previous level of sebum. It happened to me. If your still going to try it, my trick is to take loads of Milk Fisle (to control liver enzymes), Omega-3 Fish oils (for trigs) and 500 mg of niacin (Vit B3) daily (for cholesterol).

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i know they sell retin A on the site as well, might wanna try that b4 you step up to accutane. B5 supposedly works well too, i'm about to get on some of that.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

great info

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDemon
    I have no idea what the hell IBE means but I do know accutane. Big Veteran here. Done 2 accutane courses already about to start a third one. Each course consists about 5 months and for a big boy like you 80-160 mg everyday. I have done 80 and 120 mg a day and in both cases I got clear all the way (100%) but my acne came back within 12 months. As far as taking it along a cycle dunno if it is a good idea. Accutane is very like to raise your liver enzymes (20-25% of cases). It can also dramatically increase your trigs as well as ur bad cholesterol levels. If your taking oral steroids along with accutane that is liver suicide. With injectables it is not that risky. However, some injectables can also raise ur cholesterol. Since you do mandatory monthly blood tests on accutane, if your derm receives ur lab with high cholesterol SHE/HE WILL cut ur prescription (make u take an accutane break) until ur labs come up normal. That will just mess up ur whole accutane course since theoretically your supposed to take a str8 up 5 month course. Also be aware that taking steroids after ur accutane course WILL (with a very high likelihood) make ur acne come back. Accutane works by shrinking ur oil glands and diminishing ur sebum production. Once ur on androgens, especially test, ur oil glands will be stimulated, leading it to grow back and produce ur previous level of sebum. It happened to me. If your still going to try it, my trick is to take loads of Milk Fisle (to control liver enzymes), Omega-3 Fish oils (for trigs) and 500 mg of niacin (Vit B3) daily (for cholesterol).
    thanks for the input .i really appreciate it

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Though it's a great price, it seems to me that it would be very risky running accutane without the supervision of a Doctor to do blood work. What do you think?

poantrex is offline Junior Member
    If you get accutane, settle for nothing less than roche accutane. I have tried various brands of underground accutane, and they have one thing in common: They are nowhere near as potent as the real deal....that is, if they work at all. In the case of liquid accutane, I get NOTHING off of it....keep in mind that accutane degrades at high temp, and these liquid accutane makers are getting their powders overseas. That high temp during shipping is likely ruining it.

The real thing isn't that expensive anymore, you can PM me if you want to know where to get it.

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    Minocycline, a type of antiboltic got rid of all the heaters on my durning a cycle...

Accutane requires blood tests, and is VERY hard on you.

Goto the doc and get a script for some minocycline.

IBE has great products on a side note

poantrex is offline Junior Member
    Antibiotics dont' always work, and when using it one will usually develop resistant strains of bacteria which will counteract the antibiotic in use. Those with acne usually respond to antibiotics for a few months, then the acne will come back in spades...and the antibiotic will be useless.

Its funny seeing people stating how harsh accutane is...its not that bad really. I mean, its nothing compared to anadrol of halo, thats for sure.
    Besides, most people running it to offset steroid acne are running it at lower doses than what most docs would use.

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    Though it's a great price, it seems to me that it would be very risky running accutane without the supervision of a Doctor to do blood work. What do you think?
    my son is using under doctors care and has to have his blood levels checked every month, blood cells and liver etc..
    working great for him

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dtr98
    my son is using under doctors care and has to have his blood levels checked every month, blood cells and liver etc..
    working great for him
    Is he using *** labs accutane or one from the pharmacy?

Thread Information