Thread: Anti Es ?

Adonis is offline Associate Member

Anti Es ?

What would the benefits be to take an anti estrogen like Proviron when your natural, that is when you are not on a cycle and have never done one?

Since Proviron inhibits aromatization, would it elevate the testosteron flowing in the body?

Here's why I ask:
    A supplement store near my house whent bankrupt, the owner(my friend) told me to go nuts, he gave me everything for a dollar a piece so I bought a shit load of prohormones, creatine, protein, MRP's and some stuff I have to sit down and read the label to figure out what it is.

I wanna take those prohormones and I don't want them to turn into estrogen.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    What kind are they? A lot of pro"fake"mones have been known to convert to estrogen.

NightOp is offline Member
    good question, i would also like to hear more about this... basically could prohormoes (the best being 1-AD at the moment in most ppl's opinion i think..) be safe and beneficial when taken with an anti aromatase drug such as arimidex or proviron .. good q

NFG123 is offline New Member
    I wouldnt take any anti-e's when natural. Bill Roberts suggests against it. For natural atheletes, the degree of aromatisation seen is preferable. Doesnt help much.

NFG

I got 10 60 tab bottles of 1-AD, 12 bottles of T-100 from SAN labs and about 20 packs of Tribestan. (Ì'm set for a year! )

Since I got these dirt cheap (all for about 42 bucks!) I thought I would spend some money on proviron to combat these side effects.

bump.

jersey juice is offline Member
    I know that if your not on a real cycle and take arimidex or liquidex that you'll have more free testosterone in your blood and it stops aromatization of test if your on a cycle. I think if you take it with prohormones the results might get confused with the actual product your using, but bottom line you will put on more size. More free test=more muscle mass.

CRYTON is offline Scammer
    anti estrogen.

cyclofenil post or before.. is very well known.. unlike proviron or nolvadex , clomid... cyclofenil has far better potencial....

NightOp is offline Member
    bump

bump

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    1. proviron has the capability of binding to the androgen receptor, causing AR mediated growth, but nothing compared to a typical anabolic steroid .

2. there is minimal aromatizing going on in a natural body. you will produce roughly 70mg/wk of test. only a fraction of that gets aromatized into estrogen otherwise you'd be a walking titty. you may squeeze out an extra 5mg/wk of test by stopping your natural aromatizing, but that's not gonna make much of a difference.

Thread Information