Thread: right testical

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member

right testical

I have a quick question i am currently injecting test, i am on my 3rd week now. i have noticed every now and then my right and only my right will have some sharpo pain, i notice it alot more when i am tryign to sleep it feels like someone has it between there thumb and index fingers and is squeezing, it this normal to expriece well on a cycle? and is it cause by the test?
    Thanks

OOOOOH, not to alarm you bro but you need to see a doc. it may be nothing at all but mine starting hurting in DEC. of last year and it turned out i had a bi-lateral hernia. operation time. in the meantime, make sure you breathe properly and don't overlift. i know its hard while you're ON but let the gains come as they do, don't push too hard

gaga is offline New Member
    go to the doctor soon as pos, i got the same feeling a few months ago when on gear and it turned out to be a cyst, nothing to do with the gear though

gaga is offline New Member
    go to the doctor soon as pos, i got the same feeling a few months ago when on gear and it turned out to be a cyst, nothing to do with the gear though soon got that whipped off

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gaga
    go to the doctor soon as pos, i got the same feeling a few months ago when on gear and it turned out to be a cyst, nothing to do with the gear though soon got that whipped off
    WHat in the world is Cyst?

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    ok.... a cyst is a growth usually harmless fatty tissue, but sometimes a serious health problem. As for the original question... testicle pain is not an uncommon occurance when using AAS especially test. That pain is more than likely your testes shutting down thier test production due to the extra test in your system, this is also accompanied by a shrinking of the testes. I had it happen it goes away, and after proper pct your nuts will be back to thier old selves. Although Johnny's point is also a possiblity. A doctor could tell ya, and I am not one.

Thread Information