Thread: gyno question?

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member

Question gyno question?

hey everybody, i know that one of the possible side effects of steroids is gyno. i was wondering how do u know if u are prone to gyno? i was talking to a couple of guys last night about anti es and they said they didnt take them while on a cycle and they never had problems with gyno. i have also heard other people say that they got gyno while taking anti es. whats the deal? i was also wanting to know when you first realize you have gyno or symptoms of gyno. does your nipple hurt or something or do u just wake up one day and notice u have gyno??????????ur input will be helpful.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    You won't know if you are prone until you take gear. Also, you may not get gyno with some types of gear while you will with others. You just have to figure it out with experience.

Jrock79 is offline Junior Member
    Just use it...why take the risk!

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Keep your anti-e's goin and if you get any signs (puffy, itcy nipples, small lumps, ect..) up your doses or just quit your cycle.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by muff-chaser
    hey everybody, i know that one of the possible side effects of steroids is gyno. i was wondering how do u know if u are prone to gyno? i was talking to a couple of guys last night about anti es and they said they didnt take them while on a cycle and they never had problems with gyno. i have also heard other people say that they got gyno while taking anti es. whats the deal? i was also wanting to know when you first realize you have gyno or symptoms of gyno. does your nipple hurt or something or do u just wake up one day and notice u have gyno??????????ur input will be helpful.
    itchy/burning nips...you'll definitely be aware of them, also you may have an excessive bloating problem, you won't feel fresh.. ...no, ignore the last one..

Thread Information