RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member

EQ and my grocery bill

Man i dint think it was going to be like this bro's. I am on my third week into my cycle and the EQ has kicked in. My grocery bills are over $70/week i get soooooo hungry i cant even function properly "its nutz" For example this was my luch today which was at 10:30 which is usually around 12. It consisted of 12inch chicken sub "Extra meat" "2 chicken sandwiches from wendy's" and 12 chicken nuggets. Its around 12:00 and i am feeling hungry alsready man that "EQ" is wicked. Sometimes i cant even finish a wrkout so i started bringing "protein bars" to the gym with me. I just hope not to gain too much body fat on this cycle. The weight is up 6lbs already cant wait too see what happens around week 8. " To all you that have problems with gaining weight on "juice" throw EQ into your next stack and youll gain big time. Peace

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    thats amazing!!! whats your meal plan for an entire day?

Gear101 is offline Member
    hey start thinking fruits. that fast food will kill you.. orange and banana at 10:30 and half cup of raw nuts and Yoplay @ 3:30... chicken salad with honey must dressing.. cottage cheese with pepper.. or baked dry potato..

think chicken breast with brown rice and mushrooms for dinner

Bro i dont think i can eat fruits the stuff just wont feel me up "Meat" is the only thing that hits the spot. I also take 2 "Musletech" protein shakes and those are like water goes strait through me. I eat about 6-7 times a day and i i could ide eat all day. The stuff is amazing never thought it would be like this.

Originally posted by RUSSIANBEAR
    Bro i dont think i can eat fruits the stuff just wont feel me up "Meat" is the only thing that hits the spot. I also take 2 "Musletech" protein shakes and those are like water goes strait through me. I eat about 6-7 times a day and i i could ide eat all day. The stuff is amazing never thought it would be like this.
    that's all you bro.. ok think 3lbs of samon with brown rice and meat puddling for desert..LOL LOL LOL maybe try any freshwater fish I LOVE THE FISH, bit i'm like you 3 inch 10 oz IOWA PORK CHOP.. i'll take two LOL LOL

Pasta,rice, whole grain cereal stuff like that. Bro i eat it all i mix foods together like a pregnant woman hehe

Originally posted by Diesel
    Stay away from the bon bons.
    lol lol

hehe Bro, yeasterday i was putting whip cream in my mouth strait from the bottle and having a sandwich in my other hand it was discusting. My six pack has came in though its weired and veins are really showing also ill post pics around week 6-7.

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    RUSSIANBEAR 2 words. Amen brother. Yesterday was the 4th day after my 1st 2 shots of 200mg eq. I ate my normal breakfast and when I got home I was starving. I ate a half pound of leftovers, a sandwich with about 10 pieces of meat in it, half a gallon of water, and 3 14oz glasses of protein shakes 30g protein/serving. I then passed out after watching Get Carter(good movie). When I woke up I had 2 hot pockets, another sandwich, another half gallon of water, 2 more shakes and then went to work. After one hour I was hungry and had 2 protein bars, a mcgrill chicken sandwich, super sized fries, and a cheezeburger. Etc etc etc.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    You guys are eating like horses!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    isn't it a horse steroid ? lol

eat up on toast and Peanut Butter!!! that sticks to your ribs!

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    raman noodles and a lot of cooked tuna makes a filling meal with 60g of carbs.... i'm thinking EQ for my next cycle... EQ, anavar ... can you guys compare the acne on EQ to the acne on test? more/ less?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    GF-Negligent.

Damn, I thought I ate a lot...well shit I am a Ethiopian-Holocaust victim compared to you guys.

3 shakes, leftovers, a sandwich and 1/2 gal water??

You are going to gain on this cycle.

Since i am running EQ/test/halo i cant tell you if the acne i am getting is from the EQ. I am hitting the tanning bed really hard so the acne on my shoulders and back is not as bad as it usually is. I noticed alot of acne on d-ball but everyone will react diffrent bro.
    "Iconn" just wait till week 3-4 man youll be eating everything in sight its nutz. I will be hitting up some cardio here and there just to burn some of that extra cals kinda want to stay around 10% bodyfat for now. "Diesel" youll love EQ just make sure you stack it with something it makes the other AS work that much better.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Tomorrow will start my 3rd week on Eq -Cyp (winny starting week 4) I know where you guys are coming from..... I never ate so much in my life! And the veins....Well let's just say i'm starting to look like a spider web

M

Mr. Trenton is offline Associate Member
    I took my first shot of Eq on Sunday night, and the second one on Wednesday night. So far I feel nothing yet, and it is only my first week too. After I take the shot, I can feel like its shooting through my body, it makes me hyper. I wish I would take it before I go to the gym instead of at night, but I was told to take it at night. You're getting hungry alot, I thought that it was suppossed to make your solid, I'm taking it to get ready for a comp I have in June, I need to lean out and gain lean mass.

gorilla is offline Associate Member
    shit i wish i could say the same ive finished my 3rd week of TT EQ 400mg/week and nothing big yet but i hear the 4/5 weeks are when it really kicks in?????

any ideas

Bro, you wont get fat just make sure to eat clean and youll be lookin great. Try to eat lean meats, low fat complex carbs and stay away from sweets. Its going to be hard "so you might as well start gettin used to it now". Try to cut out as much junk out of your diet as you can before going on your cycle. Its much easier that way. Have some kind of protein shakes/bars just as snaks so you wont go for any chips,cookies). I have low BF so i can take in some fast food here and there but i also eat penty of lean meats and complex carbs. Good Luck.

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Hey group:

EQ if incorporating into a mass cycle, I guess no complaints from all regarding the increase in appetite.

For those utilizing EQ in a "cutting" cycle or calorie restrcicted cycle, one may benefit from simultaneous clenbuterol application/intake. This will help you stay on the diet, and keep your nose out the fridge trying to justify a late night binge of carbs. Works for must people anyways.

Either that or whip out the wallet and upgrade to primobolan in the same mgs as you would normally run with the EQ.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    That is the price you have to pay if you want to be big. I eat anywhere from 6 to 7 meals a day. Mostly tuna, and protein bars, I eat something about ever 2 hours a day. My advice is to get some protein bars, eggs, and tuna, those are usually cheap, eat eat eat, if you want to be big and strong my son! Good luck, shop at the bargin store.. haa haa

Ron C is offline New Member

Weird?

I've been on 600mg of eq a week for about 5 weeks and haven't really noticed an unusual increase in appetite, but the reason i think this happens is because i already eat quite often naturally. I normally have a great appetite, sometimes eating up to 9 times a day(including protien shakes), even when i'm not cycling. So, it's hard for me to "feel" the appetite increase that people mention here because of my regular appetite. Do you think possibly that not all people respond to eq the same or is it that i'm already eating enuff to not notice the difference. And, no, i'm not a fatass. Currently @ 210 lbs, 6'0 tall, w/ approx. 13 to 15% bodyfat(mostly lower abs). Work in progress, however, since i'm cutting now.

BIG ZEUS is offline New Member
    Eq is f#ckin great!!!

the only thing you need to understand is you wont get fat if you dont go overboard with scrap foods.....and anyone..i dont care how much you already eat should see a difference in apetite..especially at 600mg a week!!!!!!!!!

Yea "EQ" is the sh** i can see all of you seem to agree with me on that. For all you hwo have not experienced the hunger just give it some time youll see it. I think it works great in "Bulking" or "Cutting" cycles. I think the best way to run it to cut is to stack EQ/T3. You will still be able to eat alot and loose fat at the same time. I read that alot of BB's have had great results with T3 on high calorie diets . "Clen " would also be a good choice but i hate the way the stuff makes me feel. Well, itsTime for me to grab a "Samich". Later

Thread Information