I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member

Help problems with my cycle (sorta)

1st timer 500mg Test E, 100mg Test P EOD and just finished 4 weeks of Halo (will keep you posted on pending liver funtion test)
    I was 5'8, 200 but in 6 weeks I put on 20 solid pounds.
    The strength is WAY up something like 60 lbs on my bench. With increases in squats and and every other exercise .
    Sex is fu*cking right on (feels like I'm back in my school days when you get boners in class from nothing)
    And the sides are minimal yea I felt like slapping the sh*t out of someone if they breathed the wrong way. Yea I have some zits on my back. Yea I grew out of alot of cloths and yea Prop injection sites make me cry like a b*tch.
    But my job reqiures me to run...alot. So what if I drop the Test E run Prop 100mg ED thru the end of my cycle. What may that do? Or just increase my cardio :-(

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    it will cause u to lean up a little more than with the enanthate depending on your diet. i personally like prop to cut and enanthate to bulk

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    also too many compounds for your first cycle.

I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member
    I know I was hardheaded...but I feel great and fell in love with Halo. The 60 pound increse is a modest guess. It would surprise me if I added 80lbs to my bench. I just don't have a spotter for when I get to bold. I might do Prop only and adjust my diet. Running sucks in my career. Thanks

Thread Information