Thread: 2nd Cycle

pointman81 is offline New Member

2nd Cycle

My first cycle was 12 weeks 1-12 400mg week test cyp, 4-7 30mg ed dbol . I took no anti e. Had no sides from the dbol except some abdominal fat gains, from what Ive researched it was because of my age (42), and the fact that my body wants to store the newly produced estrogen there. My gains from the dbol are incredible almost scarry, so I want to run it again. I plan on starting my next cycle in 12 weeks, weeks 1-12 500mg test cyp, 4-7 40 mg ed dbol this time run Proviron 20mg ed throughout the entire cycle for the abdominal fat gains. My ? is should run the orals back to back or save them for the my third cycle ( no sides)? Sorry For The long post but i wanted to give some background. Thanks

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    As long as you have taken enough time off, you can definitely run the DBOL again. However, your running it wrong. You should run the DBOL the first 4 weeks of your cycle while your waiting for the TEST to kick in.

Example:

Week 1-4 DBOL 40mg ED
    Week 1-12 Test Cyp 500mg

Thanks do think the Proviron will help with the ab fat?, or should i use something else?

Anybody else???

Thread Information