Khaoz is offline New Member

Exclamation Im New,Here For Wise Advize

Here is the scoop on me, I just joined the Board.. I like what i see real nice... koo ppl... I plan to be here a while if you guys dont run me off..
    I just baught me some Deca 5 week supply.. 2ml each vial
    I was planning on 200mg a week for 5 weeks = 1000mg
    Im 137 Pounds 19 years old been looking into Roids for half a year now... Maybe you guys can tell me what exactly i should do as in shakes bars stuff like that... I have never used a needle... oh yeah i ordered Primobolan Depot.. with my Deca it hasnt got here yet.. Im real Excited to get on the deca... but im not sure if i should wait and stack it with my Depot... I just need someone i can ask questions and trust on here... to help me through my first stack/orSompthing I have tried the Test Patches b4 Test makes me feel great i would love to stack some REAL test but i dont need bitch tits thats for sure so im skeered of test for now Ntill maybe one of you guys can tell me how i could stack it without getting Tits... I got Nolvadex with my order of deca.. just incase i would have to have it for sompthing else new... But anyway...

Got my Nolvedex On Hand So what kan i withstand?

Knowledge is always Appreciated

Through The Years You Vets Will Build Me.. And I Will Conqur Me

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    At 19 and 137lbs... you could gain a ton more naturally. I would wait at least another couple of years. The juice won't do anything if your diet and workout regeime is in check. Wait!

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, I can see why you want to sauce it, being 137 lbs, but at 19 you can gain a ton just from lifting and eating.

Unhappy Come on guys

You guys have to be more help than that... What is this save the youth or sompthing lol... I been eating like a fat ass for years i use to spend 300 bux a week just eating out... Its genes.. and they can only take me so far.. And im at that point and i know this... Im sick of being strong yet skinny as a fuckin rail..
    Bare with me... Wont me to or not... Im going to.. The best thing here is to help me out... How many of you guys got on juice at or younger than 19? whats the problem with it? In detail... You guys have to give me better reasons than the post above

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    There have been a number of posts regarding this subject. Search around. Trust me... stay away from steriods until at least 22... 24 is better.

Im not a hard headed person...
    But your talking like i wanna go pro here...
    I just wanna gain a little mass a little strength maybe to jump start me... i wanna weigh at least 165 or 70...
    and we both know im prolly gonna start roids anyway... 999
    After i get satisfied im prolly gonna go nat

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    what diesel said.............

peace bb79

CRYTON is offline Scammer
    Well, no matter what I say or anyone else I see your intent is to do a cycle. I strongly suggest you site down read and learn a lote more about AS , diet , trainning.

You seem to have choosen a very good starters cycle. I would wait till you obtained the primobolan depot first before you attempt to start anything...

You will find that most gains in any given cycle are made in the first month, and deminish there after. So, with that said, I recommend you stack the deca and primobolan together save your money and your time- effort.

as for the nolvadex won't worry to much, you don't really need it on this cycle however. you may want to invest in a bit of clomid or hcg . post cycle boost. small dosages recommended after all your on a pretty high anabolic cycle.
    Last edited by CRYTON; 03-03-2002 at 09:20 AM.

Thread Information