GTCp1 is offline New Member

Need info. for Adrol cycle?????

If I do 50mg of Adrl for 3 weeks without any estrogen blocker. Do you think I will have problems? Anyone have problems with hair loss,gyno or libido with this size of a cycle and this dose? Or would it take a lot more than this. I just want to run the cycle for a few weeks and then switch to Tes. Any suggestions? Do's , Donts?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    please tell me u arent gonna do a bombs on their own! and no anti-e's with it? abombs are one of the most androgenic steroids out there. meaning u will bloat QUICK!! also 3 weeks isnt long enough. a bombs should be used at the begining of a cycle to kick start it. u need to do alot more research bro before u start.

joevette is offline Banned
    Use test, and B6/anti-es to prevent gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Use test, and B6/anti-es to prevent gyno.

b-6 wont do anything for this cycle. b-6 is used for progesterone compounds i.e. tren and deca

Abombs produce progesterone also.

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Abombs produce progesterone also.

u r right.my mistake bro. i completely forgot about them

I cant imagine what I would look like if I did this longer that 3 weeks!!! I started last night an hour and a half before I worked out and I was so swelled up I couldnt move! 6 weeks of this and I wont be able to walk. I have tes also I just need to find a place to get anti-e's QUICK. How much "RESEARCH" can you do when every other book or site or person "BRO" says something different. I am asking because I assume someone on here has done it. I wanted to run A for 3 weeks and then incorporate Tes in and run that for 8-10 weeks. My OPINION is 6 weeks or longer on Adrol is why people have so many problems but I am not a doctor Im a professional Engineer so my opinion means Sh*!. I have read more than one place that you can do A" straight for a short cycle followed be Tes without E-blocker. How the He77 do you know who is right?

Everyone reacts differently, some may be able to use test and abombs without anti-e's while I wouldn't dream of it. I'd use say 500mg of Test E, and while you're waiting for the to kick in use the anadrol . If this is your first cycle, though, I'd stick with just the test or use dianabol with it for a kickstart. Anadrol is too harsh for a first cycle.

Thanks for the info Joe, I sent you a PM. This subject was posted twice with different titles. It didnt show up the first time so I posted again, I apologize for the repost.

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    I am currently on a cycle that included Abombs in the beginning. I did them for 4 weeks but also with deca and test E at the same time...and you gotta use your anti-e's...gyno would not be good.

Quote Originally Posted by GTCp1
    I cant imagine what I would look like if I did this longer that 3 weeks!!! I started last night an hour and a half before I worked out and I was so swelled up I couldnt move! 6 weeks of this and I wont be able to walk. I have tes also I just need to find a place to get anti-e's QUICK. How much "RESEARCH" can you do when every other book or site or person "BRO" says something different. I am asking because I assume someone on here has done it. I wanted to run A for 3 weeks and then incorporate Tes in and run that for 8-10 weeks. My OPINION is 6 weeks or longer on Adrol is why people have so many problems but I am not a doctor Im a professional Engineer so my opinion means Sh*!. I have read more than one place that you can do A" straight for a short cycle followed be Tes without E-blocker. How the He77 do you know who is right?

who sid anything about 6 weeks of drol. i said 4. 4 is just a standard at least for everyone i know. and as for your question about research and how much can u do? u can never do too much research. NEVER . plain and simple. and test needs to be run from the start. the whole idea being running drol and test from the get-go is while waiting for the test to kick in the drol will be working. i dont know anyone running drol for 6 weeks or longer, and if someone does, they shouldnt be. also calm down with the aggressiveness. i was just trying to help, but if u are gonna be stupid and act like this, then no one will help u out.

Thread Information