MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder

Get back Sterile

Ok guys I need some info about Sterility.. I got some gear this week, it came in a (lotion like) tube 100ml, I transfered it to a 100ml sterile bottle just by pouring it from the tube into the open bottle, (yes I have sealers and crimpers). I know that once air hits it, it is no longer sterile, what can I do to make it sterile again if possible?? i've heard all i need to do it place the bottle in broiling water for 10 or 20 minutes.. any suggestions?

general31 is offline Associate Member
    Run it through a watman filter maybe. A .45 or .2 into a sterile vile and your gold Bro.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you can throw it in the oven at 250 for 10 minutes. then take it out for 10 then put it back in for another 10. do this 3 times. or boil water. get another pan and set it on top of the water. set the bottle in the pan for 25 minutes. i hope you didnt get the 100ml ip bottle.

dumblucky is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Ok guys I need some info about Sterility.. I got some gear this week, it came in a (lotion like) tube 100ml, I transfered it to a 100ml sterile bottle just by pouring it from the tube into the open bottle, (yes I have sealers and crimpers). I know that once air hits it, it is no longer sterile, what can I do to make it sterile again if possible?? i've heard all i need to do it place the bottle in broiling water for 10 or 20 minutes.. any suggestions?

**** bro I hope you are getting some great prices on gear that is shipped like that ..I would find another source myself..It came in a tube WTF
    no box i understand but gear with no flip top at least??

you better know this guy real well

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    you can throw it in the oven at 250 for 10 minutes. then take it out for 10 then put it back in for another 10. do this 3 times. or boil water. get another pan and set it on top of the water. set the bottle in the pan for 25 minutes. i hope you didnt get the 100ml ip bottle.
    I DID get the 100ml IP bottle, whats wrongwith IP products??

thick one is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    I DID get the 100ml IP bottle, whats wrongwith IP products??
    From what i've researched on this board, everything. my guy stocks IP and i won't waste my $$ trying something so many bros regard as dirty, sh!t, underdosed, wrong product, crap,etc.. This board is full of great info, just use the search button and type IP. you'll see what i'm talking about.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    you can throw it in the oven at 250 for 10 minutes. then take it out for 10 then put it back in for another 10. do this 3 times. or boil water. get another pan and set it on top of the water. set the bottle in the pan for 25 minutes.
    This will not sterilize your product, NEVER HEAT YOUR GEAR! Run it through a .2 pore syringe filter into a new sealed sterile vial. Done.

PT
    well he has ip and that is what they tell you to do on his site.

well he has ip and that is what they tell you to do on his site.
    Am I the only one who thinks it's a bad idea to take advise about sterilizing gear from someone who is notorious for selling unsterile gear?

I believe "free abscess with every purchase" is one of their slogans.

PT
    im not sure at all but i would think that heat would kill bacteria better then a filter.

im not sure at all but i would think that heat would kill bacteria better then a filter.
    The filter doesn't kill the bacteria, and neither will the heat at that temp/duration. I suggest you do some research in the lab.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    heat reduce the potency of the hormone.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Use the sterile filter like SV-1 has advised. They are cheap and easy to obtain.

Thread Information