dr.shred is offline Senior Member

how to avoid water tension with deca?

Any suggestions on how to avoid water retention with deca 300 qv?

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.shred
    clarence bass will know

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    I know some people said they were able to keep the bloat down from Deca by using Letro throughout the cycle. I think they used about 1.25mg EOD, or E3D.

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Nolvadex 10-20mg every day, hope your running something else with deca .

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    My first question to you is what your taking this deca with? 2nd: would be what is your goal of this cycle?
    Sorry but I'm an old school believer that certain drugs are taken for certain goals...
    Deca in my book is taken during a bulk cycle....
    I'll let u answer the questions before I continue... But I will say this...If you wanna gain mass and your on a bulk cycle.....Don't worry bout l-dex etc...As long as your not prone to gyno etc then u don't need an anti' e. When your truely bulking....You want that water weight....
    PM for anymore questions.

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    I am taking the deca to gain back some of the muscle i lost when i did my cutting cycle. I only want to gain about 5-10 pounds, but don't want my body fat to go up too much. A buddy of mine had a great success with the same product and actually was able to lose body fat and gain about 25 pounds (with deca alone!).

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    deca alone, eww

for ur goals 5-10lbs u dont need deca imo

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    I am taking the deca to gain back some of the muscle i lost when i did my cutting cycle. I only want to gain about 5-10 pounds, but don't want my body fat to go up too much. A buddy of mine had a great success with the same product and actually was able to lose body fat and gain about 25 pounds (with deca alone!).
    **** DECA alone?!!? Why?
    If you only want to gain 5-10lbs, DECA is not the way to go, you will gain more than that(of course eating properly).
    You should then run Test Cyp with winny, although you may gain more than 10 lbs. Now that I think about it, you can gain 5lbs without any AS, so I dunno. That's just my .02cents

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    **** DECA alone?!!? Why?
    If you only want to gain 5-10lbs, DECA is not the way to go, you will gain more than that(of course eating properly).
    You should then run Test Cyp with winny, although you may gain more than 10 lbs. Now that I think about it, you can gain 5lbs without any AS, so I dunno. That's just my .02cents
    Exactly. If all you want is 5-10 pounds, then just take some creatine and eat a lot of food. That's all you need.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    My first question to you is what your taking this deca with? 2nd: would be what is your goal of this cycle?
    Sorry but I'm an old school believer that certain drugs are taken for certain goals...
    Deca in my book is taken during a bulk cycle....
    I'll let u answer the questions before I continue... But I will say this...If you wanna gain mass and your on a bulk cycle.....Don't worry bout l-dex etc...As long as your not prone to gyno etc then u don't need an anti' e. When your truely bulking....You want that water weight....
    PM for anymore questions.

i dunno... i'm running deca right now because my body just seems to add gobs of muscle while running it. but i'm trying to reduce water weight too. i'm running 50 mgs proviron ed with 200 mgs b6 ed and 10 mgs nolva ed as my anti e's... anti prolactin ancillaries.

.25 mgs ldex ed should help keep the water off. also make sure to drink 1.5 gals of water ed.

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    which works better to keep the water down, mainly in the face. Proviron or Nolvadex ?

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy62682
    which works better to keep the water down, mainly in the face. Proviron or Nolvadex?

id use ldex. its always been hard for me to control bloat in my face...

also, boycott krispy kreme's while on cycle. those things will kill you.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy62682
    which works better to keep the water down, mainly in the face. Proviron or Nolvadex?
    The type of bloat your talking about from deca cannot be protected by the use of anti'es. Its not estrogen making you retain water its prolactin. I have heard letro,b6 and Im not sure but bromo may help

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    The type of bloat your talking about from deca cannot be protected by the use of anti'es. Its not estrogen making you retain water its prolactin. I have heard letro,b6 and Im not sure but bromo may help
    i use b6 to fight prolactin build-up. i think ldex should help a little by reducing test bloat, appearance-wise. if you really want to shed the excess water, run winstrol .

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the advice....being back at home its kind of hard to hide it, errr! What was really funny since I have been question'd by my parents on why my face was getting fat(blamed it on creatine lol) on previous cycles, my mother was in the kitchen and happen to flip thru some tv channels as the 60min show on steroids was on and all i heard was ''my sons face was getting so fat because of the use of aas'' I wanted to crawl under a rock. not that you guys prob care but had to say it......

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    i would say to kill some water u should take some proviron ...and b-6

doesn't water retention help with strength gains or am i crazy?

Thread Information