TheStromba is offline Associate Member

Help with Anavar Cycle

Hope you boys ( & gals) can help. I am considering an anavar only cutting cycle. I know that I can only expect to gain a few pounds and perhaps some decreased body fat - this is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm 38 years old 5'9", 190lbs training on\off since I was a teen. Training very seriously for about a year now. Did a few anavar only cycles in the mid 1980's with very good results. (I don't remember what the dosage was) I was thinking of the 30-40mg a day range. I wanna be safe considering my advanced (lol) age.

Should I pyramid the dosage ?

Can I take Creatine while doing this and not get bloated?

Although I know that ox does not amotorize, I have seen some still recommend an anti-estrogen. If so which one ?

I know this is a lot of questions, I've spent a lot of time lurking on the board and have not found answers that fit my situation.

Thanks !

Stromba

BIG ZEUS is offline New Member
    i usually take 50mg a day stacked with EQ so even at 40 your poretty low...especially for anavar only cycle!!! i'd go 50 or 60mg a day......but it depends on your goals!!!

.......if creatine doesn't get you bloated when you dont take juice it wont when you are........but i wouldn't take it personally while on anavar kinda beats the purpose...alot of people retain water while on creatine!!!

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    Thanks BZ ! - What about pyramiding the dosage ?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    stromba
    im getting ready to start a cycle with anavar included, at 60 mg ed. im not going to pyramid the dosage, and im not going to use creatine either. i have read some posts where bros say creatine is beneficial to this type of cycle but i for one am a little skeptical on that one. as far as an anti'e goes, im not going to use one to start with, but if i feel things going the wrong direction, i have nolva on hand to fix any problem that arises. hope this answers your questions, as us old farts have to stick together.........im 40 btw.........

peace bb79

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    pyramiding shouldn't be neccesary, but depedning on your brand i would keep some anti-e's on hand and also if they are Inferior Products I would keep an eye out for information on under dosing.

BIG ZEUS is offline New Member
    No...no need to pyramid...

Thread Information