rev911apollyon is offline Junior Member

Exclamation please help: Dbol Dilema

Got my order, and I thought the Dbol I was getting was tablets, so I could cut them. Turns out they're caps at 25mg a cap. So now I dunno what to do I have to take 2 a day, but 50mg seems like a lot. I work out early in the morning so I have to get up at like 4:45 to take it so by 6:15 I can work out. Iam just unsure when I should throw in the other one, or even if I should. So what do I do? Take the 50mg ed, and just take like 350mg of milk thistle with it? By the way my cycle is 500mg TEST every week for 12 weeks, and the Dbol just for 4 weeks. And nolvadex 20mg every other day. And obvisouly PCT. I appreciate any help or advice, thanks alot.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i split my caps open and take half at a time that way i can split it up throughout the day. And take the nolva at 10mg ed instead of 20 eod.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Got a digital scale?

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Got a digital scale?
    actually I do

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    i split my caps open and take half at a time that way i can split it up throughout the day. And take the nolva at 10mg ed instead of 20 eod.
    So how does that work, just swallow the Dbol powder in it?
    yeah the only reason I was doing the Nolvadex every other day was because its in cap form too?

OK well you will need a capping machine. This recipe looks complicated at first but you just need to read it 3 or 4 times and its really simple.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=109392

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a friend on here AandF6969, and he bought one and was able to figure it out, so if he can do it, anyone can.

wow I dunno, where do you get cap machines and gel caps? I thought you couldn't get gel caps legaly. Maybe I could do it, seems a little hard though. Haha is taking 50mg of Dbol really that bad

you got a pm.

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rev911apollyon
    wow I dunno, where do you get cap machines and gel caps? I thought you couldn't get gel caps legaly. Maybe I could do it, seems a little hard though. Haha is taking 50mg of Dbol really that bad
    I'm running 50mg/ed right now. The only side I have had is minor back pumps towards the end of the day. This is probablt because I am on my feet alot while at work, so my back always bothers me towards the end of the day, now its just a little worse. The discomfort is completely bearable and it goes away if I lie down for a while. No regrets as of yet. Loz's idea is excellent if you wanna take less than 50, had I asked the same question I probably would not be taking 50mg/ed right now because I had the same concerns starting out as you do. I would say try it and if you get bad sides you can always re-cap.

Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    I'm running 50mg/ed right now. The only side I have had is minor back pumps towards the end of the day. This is probablt because I am on my feet alot while at work, so my back always bothers me towards the end of the day, now its just a little worse. The discomfort is completely bearable and it goes away if I lie down for a while. No regrets as of yet. Loz's idea is excellent if you wanna take less than 50, had I asked the same question I probably would not be taking 50mg/ed right now because I had the same concerns starting out as you do. I would say try it and if you get bad sides you can always re-cap.
    Now does the amount of Dbol you take matter on how big you are. Like if your a small person you should take less than someone who is a big person, or does that not really matter at all? How big are you maxit?

max-it is offline Member
    Now does the amount of Dbol you take matter on how big you are. Like if your a small person you should take less than someone who is a big person, or does that not really matter at all? How big are you maxit?
    Well there are two schools of thought pertaining to your question. Some people say that size matters and others say that size matters but it is an insignificant amount. I tend to believe that size does matter. I currently am 5'11" and 235lbs. I am also in my early thirties. If you are smaller, younger or a novice to dbol and other aas then less would be a better choice. I know ppl who have run dbol 100mg/ed, would I do that - no way. But it has been done. What are your stats, age and aas experience (previous cycles)?

This is my first cycle actually. Iam only 5'4 144, 19 yrs old (b-day is sept 10). Would 350mg of milk thistle ed be enough? I don't drink anymore either so I don't have to worry about that.

max-it is offline Member
    You are too young for aas. You can make great gains with natural training and good diet. Spend some time in the diet forum, look at the bulking diet. Get your diet straight and then get in the gym 5 days a week and train hard. A dbol only cycle will be a waste of time and money. You will lose almost all of your gains when you come off the dbol. Wait until you are 24, train hard so you can get as close to your genetic potential as possible before going on aas. If your still making gains naturally then there is no need for aas yet.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    This is my first cycle actually. Iam only 5'4 144, 19 yrs old (b-day is sept 10). Would 350mg of milk thistle ed be enough? I don't drink anymore either so I don't have to worry about that.

Oh my and ure only 5'4.

biggun24 is offline Associate Member
    im in the same delima as this guy is. have 25mg dbol capsules. i was going to take 3 halfs (if being tablets it would come out to around 12.5mg) a day to get a little over 35 mg a day. i was thinking if i broke the capsules in have and dumped the powder in maybe a little water or apple juice or somting non acidic like that and drank it??? would that work doing it three times a day? only thing is i would have to have a couple of smal water bottles or somting to put the other half of the powder in after i take the first one, and just add some water in the bottle for the 2nd and third dose. any suggestions would be appreciated. im just tring to go around doing it all on scales and buying empty caps and all. thanks

biggun24 is offline Associate Member
    bump

Thread Information