artcien is offline Junior Member

Zaditen (ketotifen) clen stack

I've reading in the book Anabolics 2004 about Zaditen and I wonder if any of you have had any experiences stacking this, or have heard of anyone doing it.

Quote:

" Ketotifen works to alleviate allergy sysmptons by blocking histamine H1 receptors. But it is through its second, expremely unique, mode of action that his agent helps with asthma: ketotifen is a potent upregularor of betaandrenergic receptors, expecially beta-2 receptors. This also makes it an extremely valuable compound when it comes to fat loss, at least in the bodybuilding world. Perhaps maybe not this drug directly, but when taken with a beta-2 angonist thermogenic like clenbuterol , the benefits are both obvious and dramatic. You see, clenbuterol has a limited scope of usefulness because beta-2-andrenergic receptors downregulate very quickly. Soon after you star using the drug, its benefits begin to diminish. Within several weeks, the drug is usually discontinued because it is no longer working very effectively as a fat loss agent. Zaditen changes all that. A dosage of 2-3mg per day seems more that sufficient to prevent the normal receptor downregulation with clenbuterol, allowing you to run long cycles instead of brief intermittent ones."

" The ability of ketotifen to potentiate the effects of beta-andrenergic agents is not just theory. This fact has been demostrated in a number of placebo-controlled human medical studies. For example, one study published back in 1990 demostrated that when ketotifen and clenbuterol were taken together, there was a clear increase in beta-andrenergic receptor density compared to the use of clenbuterol alone.* All this just solidifies what almost eveyone who uses the drug will tell you: it works, and it works well."

* Effects of detotifen and clenbuterol on beta-adrenergic receptor functions of lymphocytes and on plasma TXB-2 levels of asthmatic patients. Huszar E, Herjavecz I et al. Z Erkr Atmusngsorgane 1990;175(3):146-6

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I know of a few people who run it. That is why it is usually said to run clen for 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off. It starts to not work very well. The keto will allow you to run clen longer and it still work. I have never used it as I just use clen for 10 days anyway.... I might try some next time to see if it will make the clen more effiecent.
    Also I know Pheedno has ran keto... he might see this and post about it.

Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation

BUMP I got some IBE Ketotifen and I was gonna add it to my stack with Clen and T3 and watch some serious fat burn... I will let you know how it goes but if anyone else has used it already and can help me and him the that would be helpful b4 we use it!

oh yeah and where can you get those Anabolic Books and how much do they cost? (sry for the hijack)
    Last edited by Angelis; 08-28-2004 at 01:33 PM.

I bought it in a local store for 59 bucks but right here u can get a better deal.

http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/pr...roductid=11266

I bought it for $40

Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    I bought it for $40
    u had book? that was more than a hijack. thanks for the BUMP BTW

Quote Originally Posted by artcien
    u had book? that was more than a hijack. thanks for the BUMP BTW

what the hell are you saying bro...

Thread Information