ynggun21 is offline New Member

Stan qv 50.... HURTS LIKE HELL!

Whats up everyone, thanks for taking the time to read my post. If anyone has any answers and can help I would really appreciat it. First IM doing a cycle of Trembolona (QV) and Stan QV50, I have no problems with the trembo but the Stan QV 50 hurts like hell. I was shooting it into my shoulders at first then when I wasn't able to use my shoulders I figured I would try the glute, then when I wasn't able to sit. The pain last for 3-4 days at least. My question is, is this Stan qv 50 supposed to be painful or am I doing something wrong? Is there anyway to do it without so much pain. Anyway thanks for reading my thread and for any advice you all may have.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    what size pin are you using?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Vet products have a higher BA content...

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    Drink it!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ynggun21
    Whats up everyone, thanks for taking the time to read my post. If anyone has any answers and can help I would really appreciat it. First IM doing a cycle of Trembolona (QV) and Stan QV50, I have no problems with the trembo but the Stan QV 50 hurts like hell. I was shooting it into my shoulders at first then when I wasn't able to use my shoulders I figured I would try the glute, then when I wasn't able to sit. The pain last for 3-4 days at least. My question is, is this Stan qv 50 supposed to be painful or am I doing something wrong? Is there anyway to do it without so much pain. Anyway thanks for reading my thread and for any advice you all may have.
    Yes QV stan is an experience in pain to tell the grand kids about.Do yourself a favor and drink that fire water.

I tried using a insulin pin but it wouldn't work so i used a 22 gauge

How would I go about drinking it? How much, when, & do i mix it with anything?

How would I go about drinking it? How much, when, & do i mix it with anything?
    Draw your dose up in a pin and squirt it in your mouth.

So I would take it like it would if I were to inject it, when I was using the pin i would use it mon, wed, fri. If I drink it just drink it plain or mix it with like water, must taste nasty, how about the pain? What should it expect when drinking it? Thanks

So I would take it like it would if I were to inject it, when I was using the pin i would use it mon, wed, fri. If I drink it just drink it plain or mix it with like water, must taste nasty, how about the pain? What should it expect when drinking it? Thanks
    Draw it up,and take the needle off so you don't jab yourself accidently.Squirt it in your mouth and you can wash it down with juice.
    No pain when you drink it bro...lol...and you should be using the winny every day because of the very short half life.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    all 17aa drugs get absorbed the same way. Wether you drink it or inject it. So it doesnt matter which way you do it. You also need to administer it ED. Tastes gross but its painless

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Just dont drink your tremb or test, only winny, dbol , or var!

Ok I will drink it starting tomorrow, everyday till it's done i was using 1cc is that enough? One other thing does it need to be refridgerated or not, after opening it? Thanks again, you guys are very helpful.

Ok I drank it....not bad, leaves an after taste in your mouth but not bad. Thanks for the info guys.

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    Everyone sais drink it but i have a different way of taking win... Get your hands on some sterile water(hospital grade) , its out there..just ask around... and mix your winstrol and water together in your syringe. I do this because i like to spot inject in the specific muscle group. You can drink it also but for me i like to spot inject my winnie..... good luck

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I will NEVER inject QV Winny ever again.............. I would inject in my quads and the powder would crystalize in my muscle and cause tons of pain....

Just drink it from now on.

Yeah Im with you MudMan, I will drink it from now on, never will inject it again

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCaLifter
    Everyone sais drink it but i have a different way of taking win... Get your hands on some sterile water(hospital grade) , its out there..just ask around... and mix your winstrol and water together in your syringe. I do this because i like to spot inject in the specific muscle group. You can drink it also but for me i like to spot inject my winnie..... good luck
    Ive done this but used tren instead and i was able to use a TB syringe...i think there like 28 gauge. oh and i used the QV100 winny not the 50.

Thread Information