Nate_Dog is offline Member

HGH combined with L-Dopa ?

Hey I just read an article that mentioned that athletes are supplimenting HGH (and all the juice) with L-Dopa (sythetic brain chemical used for treatment of Parkonsons Disease). The say the L-Dopa enhances the growth effects of the HGH.

Anyone heard of this?

Thx,
    Nate

it may increase natural GH output

samoth is offline Member
    Interesting thought, but I doubt anyone has access to L-Dopamine. L-Dopa has lotsa neat effects, so Im sure if people could get it, I'd be out there (which its not). Hell, I'd just take it for post cycle Where was this article? I'd like to read it.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I was flipping through this book on steroids in my school library and i see L-Dopa too in there. supposed to really help hgh output!

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Yes you can get L-Dopa. Pinnacle has a product called Alpha Dopa. They did lots of University studies on it and found that it raises GH levels significantly. It contains Maca puriens which contain a rich source od dopa bean. However the study suggested that you should stack Alphga Doapa with some sort of Testosterone supplement because if taken alone you will only reduce body fat
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HGH combined with L-Dopa ?-m13%5B1%5D.jpg  

fullback40 is offline Junior Member
    Its a Parkinson's disease drug - The trade name is Sinemet(?) you will find this on alot of foreign
    Pharmacy lists - its not a scheduled substance so it cant be too hard to get. It has side effects though....
    Read up on it before you start taking it.

The side effects kept me from getting it - Nasuea, motion disorders, heart problems etc.

bumping this for anyone who has tried it.......

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    As for can you buy L-Dopa yes generally 30 tabs@250mgs a tab runs me $17 ( dont ask me for sources plz you know the rulz)

L-dopa alone will up natural production of GH... and combined with hGH it virtually guarantees against pituitary atrophy.

Thread Information