frodog is offline Junior Member

Some advice on cycle

I was just wondering what a good cycle would be to put on 10-15 pounds?.......I really wanna stay away from water retention aspect due to the fact i dont want my girlfriend or family noticing big time. I'll be leaving my city for 3-4 months and i plan on doing my cycle when im away. Whats the best ways to get rid of the water retention and puffy face?

Physical_Specimen is offline Junior Member
    I recommend keeping your first cycle fairly simple . . . Just go with some Test E. or C. I recommend E. . . . jump start your cycle with a lil D-Bol, 30mg a day week 1-4 . . D-Bol creates water retention, if you can get your hands on L-Dex, that would be want you want to prevent noticeable water retention . . . Run your Test for like 12 weeks at 500mg/EW . . . Take 200mg of milk thistle a day, to help your liver out while takin the D-Bols . . do proper PCT, and take Nolva as an anti-estrogen . . . . . that 15 pounds should be easily gained.

if D-Bol isnt up your alley, maybe substitute it with Deca 600mg a week, week 1-10 . . . . . or you can just research more, you will find all information of what your looking for on this website

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frodog
    I was just wondering what a good cycle would be to put on 10-15 pounds?.......I really wanna stay away from water retention aspect due to the fact i dont want my girlfriend or family noticing big time. I'll be leaving my city for 3-4 months and i plan on doing my cycle when im away. Whats the best ways to get rid of the water retention and puffy face?
    give us a bit more info about yourself...age, ht, wt, how long you've been lifting seriously, past cycle experiences, etc...that way we can give you a little better tailored advice...

and honestly, people will probably notice...especially someone like a gf or family, if you're close...it's something you have to be prepared to deal with.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Physical_Specimen
    if D-Bol isnt up your alley, maybe substitute it with Deca 600mg a week, week 1-10 . . . . . or you can just research more, you will find all information of what your looking for on this website
    and both dbol and deca will give you a good amount of water retention...but like he said, do some more research -- read through the educational forums and you'll probably have a lot of your questions answered.

frodog is offline Junior Member
    My weight is 172 and im 6 feet tall. Thanks for the input guys, and i understand that a girlfriend or family would notice my body, but there those kinda people that believe that steroids dont even barely exist in our everyday. I just dont want alot of water retention in my face like bloating?.....Does test E have a back round of doin this, and can it be takin alone?

No, from my experiences and what I have heard and learned . . Test E. does not cause much water retention, it has its own possible side effect traits . . Its alright to take Test E alone, but its also better to take a jump start that breaks down in your body faster then test . . Test will take about 4 weeks for its esters to break down in your body . . The reason I recommended taking D-Bol as a jump start is because it kicks in very quickly, in the first week you will see results (some water), after your finished the 4 weeks of D-Bol, your test will just be kikin in . . . . .

You can take Test alone, there aint no problem with that . . but its always benifitial to have a couple things working together in your body . . .

P.S. You need to do more research, good luck

go to user menu and check out steroid resources . . . .

Thread Information