Paingain is offline Banned

Does being on steroids ever make you more tired??

Hey guys, I'm on dianabol and test cyp at the moment. One thing I've definitely noticed the past couple weeks is my fatigue. I've even backed off the training a little and cut it back to 4 days a week now rather than 6. Does anybody else get tired being on gear??

Opey is offline Associate Member
    when i am on dbol i tend to want to sleep more, but i never get more fatigued than usual.

max-it is offline Member
    both of those compounds can make you tired. I would suspect the dbol as the one that is making you tired. It makes me tired too. I don't let it effect my workouts, its all mental.

No doubt, I make myself awake before I get to the gym. Crank up some loud heavy metal on the MP3 and bust ass, I' m just a walkin zombie at work and at home,hahahahha.

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paingain
    No doubt, I make myself awake before I get to the gym. Crank up some loud heavy metal on the MP3 and bust ass, I' m just a walkin zombie at work and at home,hahahahha.
    yeah same her, i am tired the rest of the day. my mood is good but i feel tired. i guess this is why we only run orals for the first few weeks.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I hope it's the juice, if not I've got a chronic case of the lazy-*ss...

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Dude I get so freaking tired while Im on any cycle, I was told that I get tired cause maybe my blood pressure may be a little high cause of the juice but I feel you bro. I hate when your tired as hell and cant fall a sleep especially while on a tren /prop cycle.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey guys, I'm on dianabol and test cyp at the moment. One thing I've definitely noticed the past couple weeks is my fatigue. I've even backed off the training a little and cut it back to 4 days a week now rather than 6. Does anybody else get tired being on gear??
    Usually a good sign to get some fatique... consuming calaries cause the fatique or sleepyness and it takes a lot of calaries to grow muscle so if you are growing, you'll be sleepy.

What sucks though is having steroid fatique and insomnia at the same time. Then you feel you are never rested but tired all the time but still cant sleep or rest no matter how much you try.

steggs is offline Associate Member
    never hell i cant sleep on the gear

MrDezel is offline Banned
    I got pretty tired on my last cycle that had dbol in it but the ironic part is I couldn't sleep for $hit at night because of it, lol. This time around I didn't use dbol and I have actually one of the best sleeping paterns of my life! I'm awake more and I can go to bed and sleep right through till I have to get up in the morning.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    The only reason I may get tired is due to the fact that my sleeping pattern is dog crap at best. Thats a side of tren for myself.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    I'm with paingain on this. Even though I havent started my first cycle yet, I still find myself a bit fatigued from the daily stresses of life. I dose up on a quad from dutch brothers an hour before I hit the gym, and then when I get there, put the headphones, turn MP3 player on to some ACDC or White Zombie, and get busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    yes - but it was due to a specific drug that just plain hates me. Fina! I got a toxic reaction that I put up with for over 2 weeks - constantly exhauseted, big black circles, sleepless and weak.

What all are you on ? you should go abck to a single compuind and add one at a time.

m1514 is offline Junior Member
    I have had both reactions from d-bol, insomnia and hyperinsomnia. And yes I feel tired all the way through the cycle. Not even on Dbol right now, just Prop and Enan and I feel tired all day except at the gym. As someone stated above all the calories being taken in, muscles growing etc, takes a big hit on the system. I currently sleep like 12 hrs a night and take naps whenever possible.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I wish I could sleep on test. Consider your self lucky.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Im feeling a bit sluggish all the time now too, its my first cycle of test/eq/dbol . Possibly the reduction in TSH is what causes it?

Angelis is offline Banned
    hey just wondering about this... are you able to use sleep aids while on juice does it hinder gains or affect anything?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    hey just wondering about this... are you able to use sleep aids while on juice does it hinder gains or affect anything?
    I recommend it. First time I cycled I went to the doctor and said I was having panic attacks and he gave me a script for Ativan.

take a strong multi-vitamin while cycling it makes a big difference.

Thread Information