Boardrider is offline Junior Member

Dammit I'm not growing!

I'm not growing, and it's becoming irritating. I have a few theories, but I'm no expert so I need your input. Currently finishing up Week 8 of following cycle:

1-2 drol @ 75mg/day
    2-4 dbol @ 35mg/day
    6-7 drol @ 150mg/day

1-7 test-e @ 500mg
    1-7 tren @ 75mg/day
    1-7 eq @ 400mg

8-? test-e @750mg
    8-? eq @600mg
    10-? winny @75mg

HCG 500mcg/week
    femara, liquidex, and nolva as needed

This is my 2nd full cycle. On my first cycle earlier this year, the effect of taking dbols was readily apparent; I gained weight like crazy and looked HUGE. This time around, however, the orals have not helped me in any visible way.

Maybe this is too much gear. I noticed that while on tren and drol, my heart was always beating somewhat hard and fast, and my buddy told me my breathing was really heavy when I slept (like when one falls asleep drunk). I sweat a lot in general, but the tren obviously made it worse. Maybe all this hard gear did something to my metabolism that made it much harder for me to gain mass. Maybe there is such a thing as 'too much gear'.

On the other hand, my muscle definition and muscle density have visibly improved, which I'm quite happy with.

I've also noticed that, while on tren and drol, I sometimes got really tired really quickly in the gym. I think they somehow affected my stamina; I felt like I couldn't breathe sometimes. I get enough sleep. I've been on summer vacation and don't work. I get enough calories with my diet.

I need constructive input/advice. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Boardrider; 08-28-2004 at 06:57 PM.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Creative, I'll say that much

Opey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boardrider
    1-2 drol @ 75mg/day
    2-4 dbol @ 35mg/day
    6-7 drol @ 150mg/day
    im just curious, why did you stack your orals this way? i have never seen orals used like this.

daddywags is offline New Member

Wtf

Dude,
    if you are even lifting a little bit, you should grow on that cycle! Im going to guess fake gear

max-it is offline Member
    you did a great job of explaining everything except your diet and workout. I can't see any clear problems with your cycle so i would guess the answer lies in one of these other two areas. Also, are you getting enough sleep?

Quote Originally Posted by Opey
    im just curious, why did you stack your orals this way? i have never seen orals used like this.
    I switched to dbols because the drol wasn't doing $hit for me.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Creative, I'll say that much
    Hey 1 Cent I didn't know there were waves like that in your country, eh? Must be a local surf spot I don't know about. BTW I could have sworn I asked for constructive opinions...Don't crowd my thread, eh?

detroit is offline Banned
    Are you already done will the cycle?? Or what week are you on? I cant beleive that the A-bomb's are not doing anything...bunk gear maybe???

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    i'm with everyone else, it's gotta be fake gear, you definitely should be seeing more results....

dumblucky is offline Member
    Isay the drols were fake and the diet isnt on

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boardrider
    Hey 1 Cent I didn't know there were waves like that in your country, eh? Must be a local surf spot I don't know about. BTW I could have sworn I asked for constructive opinions...Don't crowd my thread, eh?
    Well look what you're doing man, drol for a week, dbol for 2 weeks, drol again for a week. Then switching up the doses after they just start to be felt, looks like your doing it by the seat of your pants, you need more planning bro.

cb25 is offline Banned
    i'd take a look at your diet and workouts...

are you getting enough calories? protein?

are you overtraining? undertraining?

give us an idea of what they look like...IMO diet is one of the key issues with people not seeing the results they desire...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    How are you eating and working out? If you are under experienced, your body will not react in 2nd or later cycles, then you start shrinking as you PCT one cycle to the next. I'd say sounds like you are much too inexperienced in diet and training to be taking steroids . Also 2nd cycles will not water bloat you or put on as much fat as the first time. Dont know why but it just happens that way. Subsequent cycles tend to actually be more of fat BURNERS so if you really arent putting muscle on, you can actually shrink and loose weight from one cycle to the next.

steggs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    i'd take a look at your diet and workouts...

are you getting enough calories? protein?

are you overtraining? undertraining?

give us an idea of what they look like...IMO diet is one of the key issues with people not seeing the results they desire...
    this is true

however dont forget you prob wont grow on your 2nd cycle like you did on your first,maybe your not holding as much water this time round wich is a good thing but provide the above info that cb25 requested to give us more chance of helping you as i know time like these r a bitch

THE PUMP is offline Member
    No growth from that cycle wtf?

CaRDiaK is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boardrider View Post
    I need constructive input/advice. Thanks in advance.
    Hi, Signed up to say this;

The only thing I can think of here mate, I had this problem too... The Tren was keeping me awake at night... I couldn't sleep for more than 5 hours or so in 24 which really isn't good for growing. I came off the tren which means I can now sleep, but I miss the eating and strength gain that tren gives me...

Everyone's different bro but I had this prob and it was definitely lack of sleep...

Remember that every hour before 12 is worth 2 after...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    To answer your questing since no one else has..... YES there is such a thing as to much gear. Your body could be turning it into estrogen and in fact stopping any gains. You need some estrogen obviously but to much is bad.

Are you taking any AI? I would get my blood check if possible or start on a AI right away.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah I think he might have finished that cycle about 6 years ago fellas....

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hahahahahaha good catch.
    I wonder if he grew?

No PLEASE let this be a lesson to you guys. When you start a thread PLEASE finish it with what the results where.

wharton is offline out of here
    Quote Originally Posted by CaRDiaK View Post
    Hi, Signed up to say this;

The only thing I can think of here mate, I had this problem too... The Tren was keeping me awake at night... I couldn't sleep for more than 5 hours or so in 24 which really isn't good for growing. I came off the tren which means I can now sleep, but I miss the eating and strength gain that tren gives me...

Everyone's different bro but I had this prob and it was definitely lack of sleep...

Remember that every hour before 12 is worth 2 after...
    great first post bumped a 6 year old thread...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    fuk me come on, its a 2004 thread, let it die...............

Thread Information