naturaltillnow is offline New Member

alcohol and juice...

hey guys,
    i was wondering what would be the worst to drink while on gear...i know you shouldnt, but this is the one time i will, i have heard some say stay away from beer/liquor....either one worse for you than the other? appreciate the info...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Sorry bro...but do a search and you'll find 10k threads on this topic.This question has been beatin' to absolute death.

Chris_ATV is offline Junior Member
    I'm not sure which is better but I would say maybe liquor.
    Neither would be ur best bet.

I drink about 16-20 beers in a weekend.
    And I have still put on 15lbs in 4 weeks of Sust. (1% increase BF)
    But my diet is almost perfect Sun-Fri.

I know this isn't good but I got to get work off my mind and go out some.

So pretty much I bust ass (working out & eating) all week and then I have a break from Friday night around 7pm Till Sunday morning.

But I know I'm missing out on 5lbs a week by doing that if not more.

naturaltillnow is offline New Member
    ya, see I just startest test enant two weeks ago...already lost some bf and gained about 5-7 pounds...this is most likely the only time i'll drink the whole cycle, just going up to party with some of my fraternity brothers...plus, i'd prefer not to have to answer 1000 questions about why im not drinking from chicks...you know that stupid bs...

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    just have one drink....and nurse it...you wont look like a pussy, and chics wont lip

traps22 is offline New Member
    one thing i will tell u i dont know if it really effects gains too much but i will tell u if u go out and drink like a fish ur strength will be affected and suffer hardcore....go in there even a couple days after drinking alot and 225 on bench is feelin heavy when usually its a breeze

traps22 is offline New Member
    one thing i will tell u i dont know if it really effects gains too much but i will tell u if u go out and drink like a fish ur strength will be affected and suffer hardcore....go in there even a couple days after drinking alot and 225 on bench is feelin heavy when usually its a breeze

mass junkie is offline banned
    drink just dont go overboard

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_ATV
    I'm not sure which is better but I would say maybe liquor.
    Neither would be ur best bet.

I drink about 16-20 beers in a weekend.
    And I have still put on 15lbs in 4 weeks of Sust. (1% increase BF)
    But my diet is almost perfect Sun-Fri.

I know this isn't good but I got to get work off my mind and go out some.

So pretty much I bust ass (working out & eating) all week and then I have a break from Friday night around 7pm Till Sunday morning.

But I know I'm missing out on 5lbs a week by doing that if not more.
    Gains and losses aside it's just plain not healthy. It kills you when you do it without steroids . Now add a liver toxic substance and then do that to yourself. It's just asking for liver failure and 15 minutes of fame as a poster boy for AS for the media. And 16-20 beers is no quick drink at the bar. Don't try to sugar coat that.

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    Bye Bye liver

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    not recommended especially if on orals.. but like they say.. 2 bad things in your body isnt gonna be good for you...(juice+Liquor)

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I think you should booze it up, what could it hurt.

Chris_ATV is offline Junior Member
    I drank more than I should have on my cycle but still had decent results.
    My diet and sleep could have been Much Much better.

Cycle Pics / Week 4 & 10

All i have to say is you only live once.

Jrock79 is offline Junior Member
    I drank on the weekends only....usually drank captain and diet coke...only like 80 calories....not bad...just as long as you take the rec. supps. you should be fine..I found my gains fine while drinking socially...bottems up!

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Its funny how many "Can you drink winny" and "Can I drink on cycle" threads I'vread while I have been hanging around here.

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naturaltillnow
    hey guys,
    i was wondering what would be the worst to drink while on gear...i know you shouldnt, but this is the one time i will, i have heard some say stay away from beer/liquor....either one worse for you than the other? appreciate the info...
    If you do plan on drinking....make sure after your drinking session You have atleast 2 litres of water before u go to bed alongwith vitamin C and Milk Thistle...The next day have a Vitamin C every 3 hours and load up on water since u'll be mega dehydrated and try to eat like a pig that day......THIS IS IF U DO PLAN ON DRINKING....But it hinders your gains forsure.....

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    put the bottle to your head and pull the trigger... the angels wil sing a whiskey lullabye at your funeral..

I heard it on Country radio - must be true

hey guys,

mayhem229 is offline New Member
    I would keep it to a minimum......Its a toxicity issue. EVERYTHING that goes into your body will be processed by your liver - including juice. Adding alcohol is even more liver stress. more drinks = more liver stress

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Excuse me I was just wondering....Im on a cycle and if I can do some crack and smack and drink some purple jesus tonight (welches and rubbing alcohol) Is it going to mess with my gains.....all suggestions will be well appreciated......

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    khurrams, good question...and of course you can, it shouldnt hinder your gains at all
    *sigh*

:P

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Just remember to take your dbols as a suppository and play in traffic while hitting your crack pipe.

stick to clear liquor, dont drink beer or stuff like jack or crown. clear liquor is generally the easiest on the system except vodka and everclear, they are more pure liquor and less BS. make sure you drink tons of water and take some vit. C, if you dont overdo it you will be just fine. mix your drinks with gatorade and make sure you dont go to sleep drunk if you get drunk. sober up before you go to sleep by eating and drinking juice.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by enid_sprinter
    stick to clear liquor, dont drink beer or stuff like jack or crown. clear liquor is generally the easiest on the system except vodka and everclear, they are more pure liquor and less BS. make sure you drink tons of water and take some vit. C, if you dont overdo it you will be just fine. mix your drinks with gatorade and make sure you dont go to sleep drunk if you get drunk. sober up before you go to sleep by eating and drinking juice.
    No one knows more about getting wasted on cycle than enid_sprinter.

Froggy is offline Member
    Yeah...its the "Titty Bar Parking Lot Crawl 20 meters" Gold medal champion.

novascotia is offline New Member
    ask for pepsi or coke in a glass at the bar, everyone will think its rum and coke,
    Last edited by novascotia; 08-29-2004 at 11:29 AM.

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    You're an idiot if you drink on a cycle, you will kill your gains.

2-5% lack of water in the body severly affects the bodys potential to move nutrients in the blood.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    hey guys,
    Beer is worst then other liquors because of the hops. Hops, soy and licorice can cause massive amounts of your testosterone in your blood to aromatase into estrogen immediately. Guys get beer belly or soy gut easily and if you are wondering, the beer belly is most characteristic of female pattern fat retension.

Drinkng beer on a heavy testosterone cycle can be dangerous for risking gyno in a bad way. Hops and Licorice can also encourage conversion of deca and EQ into progesterone which is like the worst female hormone a man can have.

Thread Information