Thread: tren & hairloss

crackle is offline Associate Member

Free clen?

gotcha attention...Hey guys, im heading to mexico tommorrow to pick up gear and i just decided to do tren . so...what can i take to battle hairloss while on tren??? i searched and found out what not to take...what do i take? thanks... p.s free clen to the best answer : )
    Last edited by crackle; 08-28-2004 at 07:13 PM. Reason: goofed

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    do a search on finasteride, I may be wrong but I think it is best to start it a couple of weeks prior to starting the cycle..do I get the free clen since I tried to help with this and the solubilizer question......lol....

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    do a search on finasteride, I may be wrong but I think it is best to start it a couple of weeks prior to starting the cycle..do I get the free clen since I tried to help with this and the solubilizer question......lol....
    Finasteride does nothing for tren because it's already 5-alpha reduced. There is very little to combat hairloss on tren. It is a harsh androgen and will accelerate your hairloss if you're prone to it.

Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    Finasteride does nothing for tren because it's already 5-alpha reduced. There is very little to combat hairloss on tren. It is a harsh androgen and will accelerate your hairloss if you're prone to it.

Then I am mistaken...i may have been taking the following thread out of context..http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...ht=finasteride

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    Finasteride does nothing for tren because it's already 5-alpha reduced.

You sure about that?

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    You sure about that?
    I'm sorry, I made a mistake:
    http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-...chemistry2.asp
    It's not 5-ar reduced.

Trenbolone is reduced via 5-ar to dihydro-trenbolone. It's original form is highly androgenic though. From reading other people's experiences, it seems like it causes significant hairloss if you're prone.

So finasteride would be a viable preventative ??

Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation This should help ya out Bro

Quote Originally Posted by crackle
    gotcha attention...Hey guys, im heading to mexico tommorrow to pick up gear and i just decided to do tren. so...what can i take to battle hairloss while on tren??? i searched and found out what not to take...what do i take? thanks... p.s free clen to the best answer : )

Rogaine (Minoxidil) I wouldnt buy Rogaine to be honest with you and if you do, buy the Walmart version for much cheaper. Minoxidil is the active ingredient in Rogaine and is really what we're after. Rogaine will generally last you 1 month and is not cheap.. Niz carries the same size bottles of pure Minoxidil for about $8. Minoxidil is a decent product in stopping hairloss. Its advertised as a hair re-grower and for some it does, but you must be realistic about your hairloss, its worth the money spent on it, but dont expect a miracle, that guy on the commercial you saw was very lucky (and using more than Rogaine Im sure).

Nizoral Shampoo You'll notice this product is now sold over the counter for severe dandruff. Well it can be beneficial to us future bald guys of America as well. The 1% can be found at Walgreens, Walmart, etc. You can go to the website above and get the prescription strength 2% if you wish. Nizoral shampoo is an anti-fungal shampoo and has an active ingredient Ketoconazol (I know you dont care, you just want to know what its going to do for you) but there is no true evidence of how Nizoral works against baldness. It could block DHT or be sort of an anti-inflammatory. To be totally blunt with you, Im not real worried about how it works, only that it does. Some see it as the holy grail of stopping hairloss and thats enough for me. The pricetag could be better on this, but then again, you could be bald.

Folligen Folligen is a copper binding peptide (exciting aye?) Bascially copper binding peptides have an anti-inflammatory property that can be very beneficial in the battle against baldness.

Spironolactone Cream- Spiro is a topica anti-androgen cream and although some think the jury is still out on it, I have never heard of a negative review of Spiro. Great to use when on cycle.

Nioxin- This is basically a shampoo that creates a good growing enviroment for your hair.

Azelaic Acid- This another topical thats said to inhibit the 5-AR and is also said to be anti-microbial. This is also effect when on cycle.

Vitamins & Minerals- As basic as it comes. Things like vitamin A and zinc are said to aid in stopping hairloss and creating a clean enviroment for regrowth. Another reason to take your multi.

Other products Here is a list of other products you can look into: Inner Shampoo, Retinoic Acid, Emu Oil, Biotin & polysorbate 80 shampoo.

HERE YOU GO BRO EVERYTHING YOU CAN USE THAT COULD HELP YA

crackle is offline Associate Member
    bizump...woke up and leaving in 2 hrs...

Thread Information