MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder

SHORT CYCLE input

here's a short cycle I'm currently doing, after laying up for 2 1/2 months with a shoulder injury, I decided to do this cycle, what do you guys think.

day 1-10 Test E 250mg/ test prope 100mg/ d-bol 50mg ED
    day 11-25 EQ 100mg/d-bol 50mg ED (GH/2iu 2xd/insulin 6iu 2xd WOD)
    day 24-36 deca 200mg EOD (GH/2iu 2xd/insulin 6iu 2xd WOD)
    day 36-42 Tren Ace 100mg EOD
    PCT

cb25 is offline Banned
    first of all, i'd say give us some more info about yourself...age, ht, wt, how long you've been lifting, cycle experience, etc.

with that being said, IMO it's too short of a cycle for anything to really hit you...

do a little more research, read the educational forums and you'll get a good idea of why we recommend certain things...

Sorry, being lazy on the typing, ok here's some stats age 35, 5'9" started at 202lbs. been lifting for 3 years serious, 10 years on/off. did several cycles, reason for doing a shory cycle is because I am aligning myself for my 16 week cycle to start in december and finish end of march right at my competition. so this short cycle is to add a few lbs in the mean time... so far I'm on my 12th day I've gained 13 lbs in 11 days, (I know its some water) as of yesterday I was 215.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    here's a short cycle I'm currently doing, after laying up for 2 1/2 months with a shoulder injury, I decided to do this cycle, what do you guys think.

day 1-10 Test E 250mg/ test prope 100mg/ d-bol 50mg ED
    day 11-25 EQ 100mg/d-bol 50mg ED (GH/2iu 2xd/insulin 6iu 2xd WOD)
    day 24-36 deca 200mg EOD (GH/2iu 2xd/insulin 6iu 2xd WOD)
    day 36-42 Tren Ace 100mg EOD
    PCT

Sorry bro but that is pitiful!
    Test E takes 3 weeks to START working. Prop takes around 7-10 days.
    EQ takes 3-4 weeks as well
    Deca takes 3-4 weeks as well.
    Tren takes about 2 weeks
    GH needs to be ran for 3 months
    And you are doing slin 2x a day? WHY?
    The weight you gained is water and fat so congrats!
    Half of the stuff has not even started to work let alone gain muscle. Please research more as this is scary

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    I dont see the point. eat right and train right up to and while you start your cycle in december and you'll gain you "few pounds"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Sorry bro but that is pitiful!
    Test E takes 3 weeks to START working. Prop takes around 7-10 days.
    EQ takes 3-4 weeks as well
    Deca takes 3-4 weeks as well.
    Tren takes about 2 weeks
    GH needs to be ran for 3 months
    And you are doing slin 2x a day? WHY?
    The weight you gained is water and fat so congrats!
    Half of the stuff has not even started to work let alone gain muscle. Please research more as this is scary
    Thanx for your advice bu tthere is a book called building the perfect beastI'm very sure you have heard of it, that cycle is on page 59. i'm quite sure the logic behind it is far more superior that your thinking, but thanx, i'll let you know how it works out.

oh and a bit of information that may help you out Mr. Sparkle.
    EQ takes only 7-9 days
    DECA 14-16 days
    TREN only 2 days not 2 weeks.
    i'd rather trust a book than a guy like you that dont have his information correct, but thanx again.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    EQ takes only 7-9 days
    DECA 14-16 days
    i'd rather trust a book than a guy like you that dont have his information correct, but thanx again.

Well from personal experience of using all these compounds, if you honestly think your fully utilizing any of them running them for one week each your mistaken, regardless of what that book says, your blood levels are gonna be all over the place.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    If you're going to short cycle, use short esters. If you plan on running that short and intend on doing a cycle regardless of the advice already given (which is very true), I would recommend this.

Weeks 1-4 - 100mg Prop ED
    Weeks 1-4 - 100mg Fina ED
    Weeks 1-4 - 100mg (yes, 100mg) Winstrol ED OR 50mg D-Bol ED (depending on your goals)
    3 days after Last inject, PCT.

As mentioned before, you have the timing and use of the Deca , EQ and GH wrong. Don't bother with them for short cycling.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    BTW, Weeks 1-4 can be changed to anything, but I would suggest running a 4 week minimum and edging out at 6 weeks. Anything longer isn't a short cycle.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    If you're going to short cycle, use short esters. If you plan on running that short and intend on doing a cycle regardless of the advice already given (which is very true), I would recommend this.

Weeks 1-4 - 100mg Prop ED
    Weeks 1-4 - 100mg Fina ED
    Weeks 1-4 - 100mg (yes, 100mg) Winstrol ED OR 50mg D-Bol ED (depending on your goals)
    3 days after Last inject, PCT.

As mentioned before, you have the timing and use of the Deca, EQ and GH wrong. Don't bother with them for short cycling.
    well said.

and just because the cycle you want to do is "in a book" doesn't mean it's truth, or that it has some science behind it.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    I also think a ten week cycle isnt all that short its more average than anything.

What would you call a long cycle bro?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    EQ takes only 7-9 days
    DECA 14-16 days
    So once it starts working in your mind you dump it for another compound? Tren works at two days IF you shoot it ED... so no you are still wrong.
    If what you said is true... deca takes 2 weeks, you are only using it for 12 days? I still say that this is a total waste of gear and time. At least do what ronny said... Its way to short but least he has the right compounds used in a much better way

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Oringinally, I was doing a short 6 wk cycle but changed it to 12 wks which ended today. Best to use short acting esters as already stated. But my doses were low at first to check for sides then bump much higher. Sounds like you are bent on doing that cycle so good luck as the only way to find out is do it.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You're only running test the first 10 days of the cycle....... With Enan availability that will last about another 12 days or so after the last shot.......... After that there's hardly no more test in your system after that and then you will be on other AAS that will shut you down more.

OK Guys, You are here for suppost and you did your job. Why I say that, because you have talked me out of my short 6 weeks cycle and will just go ahead with my 16 weeker, so in the last 2 weeks I did Test E 250mg and prope 100mg everyday so i'll say i just front loaded.. now as of tomorrow I'll start this

1-8 1000mg Test E/wk
    1-12 500mg Eq/wk
    1-10 400mg Deca /wk
    1-6 40mg. dbol /wk
    9-17 100mg Prop ED
    9-16 50-75mg Tren Ed
    GH/2iu 2xd/insulin 6iu 2xd WOD
    so if anyone has a better suggestion, do not hestitate. should I do test E longer? I'm looking for maximum gains. I thank you guys for your input

The only things I would chage is the d-bol and tren ......... 6 weeks is too long IMO 5 is pushing it. Also, you want to run test a few weeks longer then the tren to help with recovery........ Also 8 weeks is ok with Tren but 10 is a lot better so if you can try extending the tren. I would also add HCG to this cycle.

On anti-e's run 10mg of Nolva, .25 to .50 mg of L-dex, and 200mg of B6 through the cycle.

Here are the changes
    1 - 5 D-bol 40mg ED
    6 - 15 Tren 75mg ED

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    The only things I would chage is the d-bol and tren ......... 6 weeks is too long IMO 5 is pushing it. Also, you want to run test a few weeks longer then the tren to help with recovery........ Also 8 weeks is ok with Tren but 10 is a lot better so if you can try extending the tren. I would also add HCG to this cycle.

On anti-e's run 10mg of Nolva, .25 to .50 mg of L-dex, and 200mg of B6 through the cycle.

Here are the changes
    1 - 5 D-bol 40mg ED
    6 - 15 Tren 75mg ED
    Actually for anti-E i'm running 20mg nolva, .25 arim and 500ui of HCG daily, the d-bol I was going to cut to 4 weeks, thanx a lot for the input

Actually for anti-E i'm running 20mg nolva, .25 arim and 500ui of HCG daily, the d-bol I was going to cut to 4 weeks, thanx a lot for the input
    You can end up desensetizing your testes to the HCG by running it so frequently, as much as your going to use, and for that time period..........

You could do 500iu 2x per week to keep atrophy of the testes to a minimum.
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 08-30-2004 at 07:01 AM.

Thread Information