Thread: 3rd cycle help

Bellator is offline New Member

3rd cycle help

I'm 6', 270 and on my third cycle.

400mg Test 400 EOD
    250mg Tren EOD

I have anti-e's on hand.

I went up to 300lbs on my last bulk and had a 41 inch waist. Right now I'm about a 37" with abs beginning to show. I want to keep my bf about 2% lower than what I have now. (For work reasons only, otherwise I wouldn't care.) Can I start my bulk now, do some aerobics in the morning and watch my carbs at night? Or should I wait to get my bf% down before I begin?

jesse_james is offline Member
    id get ure bf% and then start ure cycle, ull still ave to watch ure carbs and do aerobics to make sure it dnt go bk up. are u runnin 400mg test eod and 250mg tren eod? or is it 400mg and 250mg per week? if its eod thas a hell of a lot of juice for a 3rd cycle

It's EOD my last cycle was 2g Test weekly w/ anadrol . I couldn't stop growing.

jesse_james is offline Member
    really how much weight u put on? wot side effects were there with 2g test, im thinkin of doin 1g my next cycle, itll be my 4th cycle the highest ive done is 500/750mg a week

I went from 240 - 310 (arms 17.5 to 20.5) in 7 months. I held a lot of water, lots of joint pain and lots of stretchmarks.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellator
    I went from 240 - 310 (arms 17.5 to 20.5) in 7 months. I held a lot of water, lots of joint pain and lots of stretchmarks.
    Wow were you on 2 grams the whole 7 months? I'd like to hear more about this one

No I started at 800mg weekly for the first 10 week cycle. Went up to 1.5 and eventually to 2 for the second. I read an article by DC saying that a test/tren cycle is the best cycle period.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    i do agree with the test/tren being the best cycle. but have u ever run tren before? if not i do not reccomend running it 250mg/EOD especially if this is only your third cycle. u will get some pretty nasty side effects from that high of dose. also tren is best shot ED IMO. i would lower your doses a little, cause if u have to do that much on your third cycle... then imagin what your fifth cycle will conssit of. 10g a week of test and 5 of fina? also if u do decide to run the tren get some b-6. it will help with the progesterone gyno

Thread Information