Master Pain is offline Junior Member

Canceled Cycle! do i need to do pct or not??

Tomarow would be my next day to inject 200mg EQ and 250mg Test E but i am canceling the cycle because of bad sides starting and feeling like sh*t all the time! AS is not for me i guess. but my question is i have been on this cycle for exactly 4 weeks and do i need to start using clomid 2 weeks from now or dont i need to being on for only 4 weeks???

BDTR is offline Retired
    yes, do PCT.

BTW, what were the sides?

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Sides at that low dose? wow!

Master Pain is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    yes, do PCT.

BTW, what were the sides?

sides are feeling like total crap all the time 24/7, getting dizzy spells everyday like im going to faint or something especially during a workout it frekas me out like im going to die or something?? my body twitches while in bed last night i had what i would call a total body twitch hard to explain, loss of appetite, weight loss! before cycle i weighed 234lbs now i weigh 217lbs???? weak, getting fater by the day i have a tire around my waste and i look like **** (yes i am using nolvadex &liquidex) i just plain look terrible! rapid receeding hair line fu*k i could go on all night but i hope you get what i mean?? as much as i would like to use AS again i will not...

dumblucky is offline Member
    gear is defintly not for you bro

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    **** id say stay AWAY

tinytool is offline Junior Member
    ****, Sorry man

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    after only 4 wks your gettin that many sides?? It woulda just started getting into your system would it not, and it needs to get into your system to cause sides that severe? Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
    Last edited by NaturalBuff; 08-27-2004 at 01:24 PM.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    callin bullshlt on this one, the more I read the less likely it seems for only four weeks. You loosing weight, yet your getting fatter and a spare tire, did you just quit working out and start eating 3mcyd's meals a day? Your hairlines receding that quickly (even on juice I don't think it would recede that quickly, figure you would just start seeing extra hair in the shower)? Sounds fishy to me for only 4 wks

UberSoldat is offline Junior Member
    Sorry to hear that man. F*ck ... every post like that just makes me stop from doing my 1st cycle..and I was so excited. Hmmm

Good luck man

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    sorry to hear that, think maybe your gear was fake?

paperboy is offline Banned
    The severe sides your experienceing, particularly headaches, nausia, and exhaustion, may be actually be due to the nolvadex and not the steroids , I started running a cycle with anavar and sust and I felt great, but my chest seemed just a bit puffy so I took some nolva and then I immediatly got the headaches and exhaustion, I stopped and I felt great again, so now I don't do nolva anymore but i'm looking into how armidex might be used in a future cycle..

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UberSoldat
    Sorry to hear that man. F*ck ... every post like that just makes me stop from doing my 1st cycle..and I was so excited. Hmmm

Good luck man
    Helll, not me!!!!! I cant wait to start my first cycle. Got all my gear, all my pct, with plenty of everything to spare. OH YA BABY!!!!!
    But I am sorry to hear that you didnt respond well to gear. Are you sure you had everything in check, like your diet and training? Anyway, goodluck to ya.

Thread Information