Rebel Yell is offline Associate Member

Breathing heavier than usual every time I cycle.

This is my 4th run, I know that Blood Pressure is increased when doing gear AND also because of rapid weight gain...is it normal for breathing to get a little heavier when on gear?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    yeah it's normal for both of those reasons, but I mainly only got it when it was rapid weight gain.

Thanks man.
    I think my body is startinig to adjust to the extra poundage.

tattoomike is offline Associate Member
    i went through the same, it scared the **** out of me, i went and bought a blood pressure monitor, best 100$ i ever spent.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tattoomike
    i went through the same, it scared the **** out of me, i went and bought a blood pressure monitor, best 100$ i ever spent.
    Have to agree with ya 100 % best 80 bucks i ever spent. I monitor my bp 3 times daily to get an average and have watched my bp and heart rate rapidly increase while getting closer to the kick IN date!!!
    BETTER be safe then sorry trust me I know!!
    Some people never experience the trouble breathing and increased BP. Im naturally a stockier person 5 9 170 maybe that has something to do with it. I really got the trouble breathing when i hit week 9 i was about 190 195 my kicked up to dangerous levels also!!
    Some people never experince it and I have multiple friends juicing the leaner guys seam to never have change in those areas at all. While my stockier friends do, getting the major swollen face making it very obvious.
    End of cycle bp 158 over 75 HR was 82
    Dropping steadily
    Last edited by needle; 08-30-2004 at 11:35 PM.

Yeah I am stocky to start with too,but lemme ask, what would the BP monitor do for you other than know that your BP is high. With all seriousness, what would one do, look at it and say whoa it's high, then stop the dose all together?

Pork Chop is offline Member
    i need to take a deep breath.. like a gasp almost every now and again.
    i think it's normal (as a gear side effect i mean).

needle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell
    Yeah I am stocky to start with too,but lemme ask, what would the BP monitor do for you other than know that your BP is high. With all seriousness, what would one do, look at it and say whoa it's high, then stop the dose all together?
    Well i wound up with BP problems before while on dbol only cycle 30 mg daily, which caused a nice stay in the hospital. SO this cycle for me was a 50 - 50 chance that I would come out ok without complications. SO i did this cycle of inject and watched my BP rise but it peaked out never really getting higher then 165 over 80 so thats why I monitored mine. CAuse if it had gootten any higher I would have had to stop due to health issues. Plus high BP runs in my family anyways!
    Basically its was to prevent hospitalization!!!
    BETTER BE SAFE THEN Sorry. Other reasons why to watch your BP is a sudden increase in bp can also indicate that your kidney and liver are not filtering correctly!

Thread Information