Justoid is offline Associate Member

Stopping the juice now

I have a problem guys. This is my first cycle of test ethanate only at 500 a week. Am on week 8 and have so far made good solid gains however the past 2 weeks i have been really slacking off with diet, workout and missing shots. I have just completely motivation and its killing me. To make matters worse i have just had a breakout of spots on my neck and am wanting to stop the gear now so whats the best way to do this.
    cheers

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justoid
    I have a problem guys. This is my first cycle of test ethanate only at 500 a week. Am on week 8 and have so far made good solid gains however the past 2 weeks i have been really slacking off with diet, workout and missing shots. I have just completely motivation and its killing me. To make matters worse i have just had a breakout of spots on my neck and am wanting to stop the gear now so whats the best way to do this.
    cheers
    Begin taking clomid 3 week after your last injection day 1 300mg day 2-11 100mg day 11-21 50mg , then youlle be fine .

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    test e tapers out in 2 weeks, not 3........

begin taking your clomid 2 weeks after your last injection bro, at the dosages recommended above.

peace I4L

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    at least you have the sanity to quit rather than just shoot more and think it makes up for lack of consistency like some people would do.

Advice - train natty till you demonstrate the discipline to not miss workouts and follow a strict diet for 3 months.

Diet is the final frontier. If you can discipline your eating you can discipline workouts and the rest of your body.

Quote Originally Posted by Justoid
    cheers

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    at least you have the sanity to quit rather than just shoot more and think it makes up for lack of consistency like some people would do.

Advice - train natty till you demonstrate the discipline to not miss workouts and follow a strict diet for 3 months.

Diet is the final frontier. If you can discipline your eating you can discipline workouts and the rest of your body.
    What does natty mean

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    What does natty mean
    And IMO Hey, take it easy. I'm still trying to learn here.

Justoid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg

Cheers bro ye i know when to stop and when i aint right. A few things have happened over the past few weeks that have taken me back a bit. Well its a lesson learned.
    Thanks for all the help and comments

Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    What does natty mean
    It means natural, he told him to trainn natural....

I agree

Thread Information