ufc1313 is offline New Member

pre-loading test?

I read in a lot of posts that you should "pre-load" test.
    What exactly does this mean?

Gear101 is offline Member
    now i hope this is what your looking for.... pre load means that you take all your gear and pins out and have all the pin full of gear ready to use... now front loading is the consept that a person does more gear in the first part of your cycle to get a bigger hit on longer ester gear when it comes down to the third or fourth week.. hope tis helps

i don't like the preload. but i front loaded test cy on the cycle that i'm doing right now

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member

Talking

i don't like the preload. but i front loaded test cy on the cycle that i'm doing right now

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I suspect that you mean 'front load', ie. hit your cycle high in the first weeks and reduce to a maintence, or more affordable level.
    If so, yes it's a good idea. With both short acting and long acts tests.
    Hitting your receptor site's high at the start of the cycle means you've lessened the chance's of arromatisation to some extent. The old pyrimid cycles were know the cause alot of gyno problems because saturating you receptor sites early with low dosage's mean't that when you hit the top of your pyramid the excess testo found other sites to attack !.
    If your running an Enanth. cycle and your impatent for the cycle to get kicking, front with some prop. testo for the first 2 weeks along with the Enanth.

Bouncer

i don't like front loading shorts because they hit you so fast anyway but to each his own.. and you got the gun.. LOL LOL LOL

Thread Information