Nickster#1 is offline Banned

Another sust question.

I will be doing 500mg of sustanon a week eod for 12 weeks, also will probably be doing 30 t0 40 mg of dbol a day for first 4 weeks. How long does it take for the strength gains from the sust take to kick in, on average and will I notice when the sust kicks even though I will be doing dbol?
    One more question. forgive my ignorance, but what does IMO and naggy mean

max-it is offline Member
    the prop will take about 24-48 hours to kick in. The otherr 2 long acting esters take around 3-4 weeks to kick in. IMO = In my opinion. Naggy means nothing. Natty is used to refer to natural testosterone levels . You will feel the prop first, then the dbol and final the other two long acting esters in the prop.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    the prop will take about 24-48 hours to kick in. The otherr 2 long acting esters take around 3-4 weeks to kick in. IMO = In my opinion. Naggy means nothing. Natty is used to refer to natural testosterone levels. You will feel the prop first, then the dbol and final the other two long acting esters in the prop.
    HAHA!! I must have been thinking about my wife when I wrote naggy instead of natty. Thanks for your input maxit.

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    HAHA!! I must have been thinking about my wife when I wrote naggy instead of natty. Thanks for your input maxit.
    lol...i can understand bro, my naggy levels are way up

Thread Information