KiLLuMiNaTi is offline New Member

how long can someone stay on stanazol

how long can someone stay on 50mg a day of stanazol at one time?

novascotia is offline New Member
    i see your other post went bye bye, man read the profiles at the front of the site

max-it is offline Member
    6-8 weeks of winny should be fine, longer than that and your joints may become painful. you may want to add a low dose of deca to help with the joints. just my .02

thanks bro so 6 to 8 weeks on 50mg tablets everyday , this is my first time on the juice do u think i will see dramatic results , like im pretty chubby now if i train for 20 minutes a day should i see great results

max-it is offline Member
    what does your complete cycle look like. what are your stats. how is your diet. cardio?

ok my diet is good ive just started eating well also i run on my treadmill 3 times a week for twenty minutes i train every body part once a week. im not a hardcore bodybuilder but i do workout should i still see good results if i dont work out as hard? because isnt stanazolol i tottaly diferent steroid like if i take it for 8 weeks then i stop training i wont go fat again will i? what im trying to say is i know when people use deca durabolin and they stop training after a while they get fat but that because deca builds bulk and the bulk has to be kept getting trained . seeing as stanazolol is a cutting roid and does not build to much bulk if i stop working out later down the track will i regain my fat?

daddywags is offline New Member

I got it

I will take this one fellas
    Bro,
    No, the myth of muscle turning to fat is just that, a myth. What happens is most people eat more when lifting, and also burn more. They then quit lifting, and eat the same, burn less fat, tak in more fat, you get fat. Winny and other so-called cutting drugs do not mean you will get cut. They make you retain less water so you look leaner. You can take winny forever and never see your abs, unless you get down to 8% BF. Good for you for maikng the commitment to get in shape. Yes, the winny will help because it will raise your metabolism, and also put on muscle. Muscle mass demands more calories. That means a skinny guy burns less calories then a big guy when they both are at rest. Good luck, and it will take some tiem, but you will get there!

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KiLLuMiNaTi
    ok my diet is good ive just started eating well also i run on my treadmill 3 times a week for twenty minutes i train every body part once a week. im not a hardcore bodybuilder but i do workout should i still see good results if i dont work out as hard? because isnt stanazolol i tottaly diferent steroid like if i take it for 8 weeks then i stop training i wont go fat again will i? what im trying to say is i know when people use deca durabolin and they stop training after a while they get fat but that because deca builds bulk and the bulk has to be kept getting trained . seeing as stanazolol is a cutting roid and does not build to much bulk if i stop working out later down the track will i regain my fat?
    first of all i would dispell that myth of muscle turning to fat. second, and correct me if i'm wrong, it appears as if you are running a winny only cycle. i would encourage you to reconsider this. if you want to run a cutting cycle then do some homework here. you need to go to the diet forum and read the sticky on cutting diet. also, use the search button to research some different cutting cycles. a winny only cycle is NOT a good idea. it is tru that when discontinuing deca and other popular steroids you will lose some gains, but as long as you keep your diet in check you should not gain any fat. think of it this way, muscle eats. the more muscle you have the more calories your body requires. a well planned out cycle with cardio and great diet is the key. i think you should plan on at least 45 minutes a day of strength training. 20-30 minutes of cardio 3 times a week is a must. you want to burn more calories than you take in, thats the key to losing weight. do some homework and let me know what ideas you come up with.

so what your saying is winny alone is no good? thats wat alot of people say but im not looking to get huge or have a perfect body im just looking for a boost and to have a nice lean cut up body. do u get me

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KiLLuMiNaTi
    so what your saying is winny alone is no good? thats wat alot of people say but im not looking to get huge or have a perfect body im just looking for a boost and to have a nice lean cut up body. do u get me
    we get you but you are not getting us...Dig it...
    Winstrol is a very effective steroid at making you appear "cut", so long as the b/f% is at or below 8%. It will up your metabolism, but in the long run your cycle does not look complete. I think that you won't hear it just from me either. Test should always be the base of any cycle. Be it cutting or bulking--I don't care! If you want to cut go with test prop. If you want to bulk go with enth or cyp. Opinions will vary but I'd say try 75mg of test propinate ed for 10weeks and 50mg of winstrol ed for 5-6 weeks either at the begining or the end of the cycle. If you decide to end with the winny run it a week past your last prop shot then follow-up the winny with PCT. I think, oh wait...You NEED to do more research before you do another cycle. Test is best in every cycle.

thats the thing i cant get test i only have access to stanazol . should i use it will it work for me

like what im saying if someone can only get stanazol and uses it properly and trains hard will it work for them bye itself? i have 100 50mg tablets how long should my cycle last with just stanazol

Thread Information