Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion

Steriods in Spain?

My friend is going abroad in jan to barcelona. Is gear legal there for him to send back to me? thanks for help

bump plz

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I have no idea if gear is legal in spain but i doubt it would make it to the US even if it was legal most likley it will get seized

ScottyJ is offline Associate Member
    Cant get it without a prescription. Try Greece or Turkey and dont even think about smuggling the stuff back. Way too risky bro, your ass not his.

Don't smuggle anything back, ship in several boxes. Maybe some will get through.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyJ
    Cant get it without a prescription. Try Greece or Turkey and dont even think about smuggling the stuff back. Way too risky bro, your ass not his.
    Not Greece. I was on Crete, in Xenia, this summer and there is a pharmacy on just about every third street corner. I asked in about 20 of them and they all looked at me like I just shot blood out of my eyes or something. Serious... I was literally all day walking in and out of pharmacies, asking for some test. Evidently gear is now a controlled substance in Greece. I did have one sympathetic pharmacist offer me some 100mg/ml deca when no other customers were in the shop, but since I didn't have any test to go with it anyway, I turned it down. The price was right, though.

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    That's funny because when I went to Kosavo in 1999, I got 2 weeks free leave from the UN. I got some test e and deca at the first place I went. I just assumed it was legal. Mabey the laws have changed. Interesting

if he puts a few bottles down his pants you think hell get caught?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by guns626
    That's funny because when I went to Kosavo in 1999, I got 2 weeks free leave from the UN. I got some test e and deca at the first place I went. I just assumed it was legal. Mabey the laws have changed. Interesting
    Just recently, I think. Maybe some EU crap. I was surprised cause I had always heard that Greece was wide open. Unless the laws are for some reason different on Crete?

Thread Information