Dr. Dianabol is offline New Member

how fast does halotestin kick in?

how fast does halotestin kick in, i want to take some a week before a meet. i am looking to add about 10-15lbs more on my bench press, is this possible. should i take 20mg a day or 30mg a day. i just ran a bunch of cycles in the past, this time i am just finishing up 1gram of test for 12 weeks.

thanks

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    if you want the strength go 40ED and you will feel it in a week. Start the Halo about 3 weeks before the contest and you will be in the pocket.

Im at the end of week 2 and its really kicked in. Im stronger on the bench every workout.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dianabol
    how fast does halotestin kick in, i want to take some a week before a meet. i am looking to add about 10-15lbs more on my bench press, is this possible. should i take 20mg a day or 30mg a day. i just ran a bunch of cycles in the past, this time i am just finishing up 1gram of test for 12 weeks.

thanks

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I don't understand why anybody short of comeptitive bodybuilders would use Halo, it is way harsh on the system...XXL

im about to cycle with it. you've got to admit it's very intriguing...the strength gains are exceptional meaning stacked with proper compounds you will grow like a bull. i'm scared of the sides but f*ck it.
    to answer the question run those babies at least 25mg/day every 3hours or so. you can easily gain that strength goal

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    I don't understand why anybody short of comeptitive bodybuilders would use Halo, it is way harsh on the system...XXL
    How much Halo have you used ? Im on it and it makes me feel great.

what exactly you mean by "harsh on the system"?

thanks

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnystick77
    the strength gains are exceptional meaning stacked with proper compounds you will grow like a bull. i'm scared of the sides but f*ck it.
    It is the reason why I'm going to use it again. Strength is incredible when I'm on

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    How much Halo have you used ? Im on it and it makes me feel great.

what exactly you mean by "harsh on the system"?

thanks
    I'm sure he meant liver toxic. Halo is the most liver toxic besides anadrol . I used halo and it had some weird side effects on me. However, different strokes.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Yes liver toxicity is very harsh, i only used 20mg per day for 6 weeks for one of my shows, and i will not use it again, i do not make a living from competing...so if i don't have to use it i won't...XXL

Thread Information