Thread: deca dosage

rick59 is offline New Member

deca dosage

hi guys i am going to start my deca qv 300 i was just wondering how many cc's or ml to take per week? its my first time taking deca i knowyou guys are going to say deca only cycles suck but i knew people that did it and got big can anyone help me?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess results dont lie. I was arguing with someone last Thursday about a 5 week deca only cycle and he said he saw people get results from it, so I was like ok whatever.

First cycle I think 300mg/week would help you out. Its ashamed though, nothing feels better than test. Not even cocaine.

gibsonlpsd is offline Junior Member
    i would not advise on a deca only cycle. you need to do some more research. you need to put some test. in your cycle bro. deca alone can have bad side effects, "deca dick". i strongly urge that you add test. because you will not see the results you expect. if you are so intent on doing deca alone and you have seen others with results then i guess you can't argue with that. i would do 300mg/per week. i have heard that if you spread the dosage out throughout the week it will better. such as doing a shot EOD or E3D to would be good. but somebody correct me if i am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I guess results dont lie. I was arguing with someone last Thursday about a 5 week deca only cycle and he said he saw people get results from it, so I was like ok whatever.

First cycle I think 300mg/week would help you out. Its ashamed though, nothing feels better than test. Not even cocaine.
    I pity da fool...I guess if you're going to be hard-headed run 300mg/week

Steroids101 is offline Member

But cocaine's a helluva drug

Deca only isn't really an issue of wether you will get gains or not (of course you will!), you really need to combine test with a progesterinic steroid to keep the sexual side effects away, and your going to feel like straight **** with no drive to do anything.

craneboy is offline Senior Member

i did a 12 month cycle of coke once, cut me up like a mother! let me know how the deca only cycle goes

Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    i did a 12 month cycle of coke once, cut me up like a mother! let me know how the deca only cycle goes
    Yeah, how many grams were you doing. I like the cocaine/crank stack. If you try it you'll need a sleeping aid.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    12 months, wow. i did a 1 week cycle of coke 3 years ago. that was all i could make it without sleep. when it was over i slept for 72 hours straight.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    12 months, wow. i did a 1 week cycle of coke 3 years ago. that was all i could make it without sleep. when it was over i slept for 72 hours straight.
    Stop lying to make friends. You know theres no coke in Pittsburgh. Just Hienz ketchup.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Yeah, how many grams were you doing. I like the cocaine/crank stack. If you try it you'll need a sleeping aid.
    Like heroin?

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    Like heroin?

Thread Information