Thread: Best anti DHT

Shredder is offline Associate Member

Best anti DHT

When i go on a tren cycle it seems to do the most damage to my hair..and also noticing my eyebrows getting thinner. So now i dont want to run it without a anti DHT. What do you guys prefer. Also is the mexican version of propecia good or better than Liquisteride from pnp. Thanks guys!

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    i dont think DHT could thin out your eyebrows!!! male pattern baldness is concentrated on the scalp of the head and not on the face...the androgenic effects on the face would be acne or increased hair growth!
    If you want to attack hairloss then you must use as many options as you can afford, finasteride, minoxidil, saw palmetto, Nizoral shampoo, these are 2 external and two internal methods of fighting it, but remember that genetics are never fair, some people will do 10cycles without losing a hair, and some will do a few weeks into their first cycle and start losing it faster than ever!
    Do you have any other cycle options..is tren your only available gear?

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    i dont think DHT could thin out your eyebrows!!! male pattern baldness is concentrated on the scalp of the head and not on the face...the androgenic effects on the face would be acne or increased hair growth!
    If you want to attack hairloss then you must use as many options as you can afford, finasteride, minoxidil, saw palmetto, Nizoral shampoo, these are 2 external and two internal methods of fighting it, but remember that genetics are never fair, some people will do 10cycles without losing a hair, and some will do a few weeks into their first cycle and start losing it faster than ever!
    Do you have any other cycle options..is tren your only available gear?
    for the face...is that the adrogenic effect of testosterone or dht that increases facial hair growth? This is what i found to the cause of dht to the hair follicle....

I'm not going to get too scientific here (do I ever?). But, I want to cover some of the basics on hair loss (in men anyway). Usually, the problem is caused by too much conversion of testosterone to DHT. The DHT attaches itself to the hair follicle and keeps nutrients and blood from nourishing the hair. Over time, the hair grows weaker and thinner and eventually falls out. At this point, the follicle is so damaged/clogged that new hair won't grow.

i dont like dht. http://www.designyourbody.com/hairalert.html

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    Dht ccauses an increase in body hair.....Finasturide is the best thing for your problem try www.anabolicreview-research.com for it ....

thanks for the reply...i should have known the side effects of androgens in women is increased facial growth...duh. but i did find out the problem of thining out of the eyebrows..its something to do w/ the thyroid hormones. And when on fina it is well documented that it will depress the thyroid. Taking supplemnts like Primose oil.

evening primrose oil (also known as EPO) is a nutritional supplement that is frequently mentioned. In his book, [MI]Solved: The Riddle of Illness, Stephen Langer, M.D. points to the fact that symptoms of essential fatty acid insufficiency are very similar to hypothyroidism, and recommends evening primrose oil -- an excellent source of essential fatty acids -- as helpful for people with hypothyroidism. The usefulness of evening primrose oil, particularly in dealing with the issues of excess hair loss with hypothyroidism, was also reinforced by endocrinologist Kenneth Blanchard. According to Dr. Blanchard:

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredder
    When i go on a tren cycle it seems to do the most damage to my hair..and also noticing my eyebrows getting thinner. So now i dont want to run it without a anti DHT. What do you guys prefer. Also is the mexican version of propecia good or better than Liquisteride from pnp. Thanks guys!

tren does not convert to DHT...just to make that clear if its not

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    tren does not convert to DHT...just to make that clear if its not
    Correct, the compound itself and it's 5-alpha reduced version (dihydro-trenbolone ) are very androgenic and cause hairloss all by themselves.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    Correct, the compound itself and it's 5-alpha reduced version (dihydro-trenbolone) are very androgenic and cause hairloss all by themselves.
    Anything to prevent that?

pepsi01 is offline New Member
    hey demon deacon what year did u graduate from wake forest?

Thread Information