mustang331 is offline Member

Whats the deal with a TEST only cycle???

I hear allot of people doing TEST only.. I know its pretty much the base for any cycle, but people do this and only this...

My friend has done a TEST only cycle and got great results, as well as some members here ( AS I searched )

Is it safe to say for a first cycle to only do TEST???

Thanks!

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang331

Is it safe to say for a first cycle to only do TEST???

Thanks!

Most here will recommend to do test only for first cycle. I think that's what ur asking...

Quote Originally Posted by Tribex
    Most here will recommend to do test only for first cycle. I think that's what ur asking...

What I am asking is to do TEST only and not stack it with anything else..

Are you saying best bet for a first cycle would be ONLY TEST and TEST ONLY??

max-it is offline Member
    if someone asked me what their first cycle should be i would suggest they run test e 500mg/wk. only test e. split it up into two injections weekly, one moday morning and the other thursday night. a first timer will see good results from a test only cycle. once you see how you react to the test you will be able to plan a stack that is right for you for your second cycle.

What I am asking is to do TEST only and not stack it with anything else..

Are you saying best bet for a first cycle would be ONLY TEST and TEST ONLY??

Yes for first cycle, i would say use a single ester test, prefferably a long ester so you dont have stick youself ed, like Test e or cyp. Combined with a good diet and heavy training, you'll grow bro.

Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    if someone asked me what their first cycle should be i would suggest they run test e 500mg/wk. only test e. split it up into two injections weekly, one moday morning and the other thursday night. a first timer will see good results from a test only cycle. once you see how you react to the test you will be able to plan a stack that is right for you for your second cycle.

Excellent advice... Gives me something to think about, and research...

PCT would be clomid... and novadex just incase right???

PCT would be clomid... and novadex just incase right???

Run nolva all the way through the cycle at 10mg ed. Bump it to 20mg during pct. As yes clomid would be a must for pct.

max-it is offline Member
    while your at it get some l-dex, it will keep you from bloating up...moon face...etc i am using it now and i can notice significantly less bloat from my previous cycle even tho i am on higher doses.

while your at it get some l-dex, it will keep you from bloating up...moon face...etc i am using it now and i can notice significantly less bloat from my previous cycle even tho i am on higher doses.

Same here

I am on creatine right now... With Test and bloating, should I also stop creatine??

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    I am on creatine right now... With Test and bloating, should I also stop creatine??
    Creatine isn't necessary. I would stop it, and then start it up again during your PCT.

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    500mg will work, however, in light of BDTR's recent posting in regards to amount of test used, you could safely up it to 1000mg or 1g. Some people simply need more test, and will benefit greatly from the increased amount.

Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho77
    500mg will work, however, in light of BDTR's recent posting in regards to amount of test used, you could safely up it to 1000mg or 1g. Some people simply need more test, and will benefit greatly from the increased amount.

Just cus BDTR posts this stuff I dont think he is looking for first timers to go out and shoot 1g

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    hey mustang331,, i don't know your age/weight/training experience,, but before you start with 500mg of test per week you may want to experiment with a little less at first,, especially if it's your first cycle ever. you could just take 200-300mg/per week for maybe 8-10 weeks and it should give you an idea what to expect if you were to take more down the road in a different cycle.

** it's also important to know how you will react to the test, not just with muscle growth, but with sides such as aggression, acne, etc. i've seen friends go out of control with aggressive behavior while on high test cycles, 1 of them got arrested for their aggressive behavior with a girl he was dating.

hope this helps
    good luck

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Can't say much more then has already been said

JohnnyB

anabolicwannabe is offline Associate Member
    wouldn't 200-300/week be too low? i read a post on this same forums that stated that low levels would only REPLACE what you're producing, in addition shutting down your test production. wouldn't 500 be the "standard" or something like a minimum?

Quote Originally Posted by bd50
    hey mustang331,, i don't know your age/weight/training experience,, but before you start with 500mg of test per week you may want to experiment with a little less at first,, especially if it's your first cycle ever. you could just take 200-300mg/per week for maybe 8-10 weeks and it should give you an idea what to expect if you were to take more down the road in a different cycle.

** it's also important to know how you will react to the test, not just with muscle growth, but with sides such as aggression, acne, etc. i've seen friends go out of control with aggressive behavior while on high test cycles, 1 of them got arrested for their aggressive behavior with a girl he was dating.

hope this helps
    good luck
    300mg a weeks seems small, But since it would be my first I would try it out for a 10 week cycle..

Is 300mg dangerous to the body?

builtthekid is offline Banned
    300mg would probably not be very harrmfull to the body but ive talked to
    alot of members abour running 1 gram of test and Ive all heard that its to
    much. 1g isnt for feasible for a first timer but a 750mg a week cycle wouldnt
    be to bad.

hmm can anyone correct me on my previous post about low doses replacing your test production?

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    hmm! I have never drink before and tonight is the fist night! I am goint to do beer only or should I mix beer and tequila and wisky! is it safer to do beer only for a first timer!
    COMMON!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicwannabe
    wouldn't 200-300/week be too low? i read a post on this same forums that stated that low levels would only REPLACE what you're producing, in addition shutting down your test production. wouldn't 500 be the "standard" or something like a minimum?
    For the best results using testosterone as a performance enhancer - 300mg per week should be the minimal dose to reap all its anabolic benefits (from my research in the journals). For TE 250mg/mL that would be once every 5 days...

Stacking testosterone with one of its deriatives - like nandrolone , becomes more necessary as your LBM starts to increase and your training becomes more intense from heavier weights. In the beginning a testosterone only cycle is more than enough... 250mg of TE every 4 days (438mg/wk) or 3 days (583mg/wk) for already large athletes is a good beginning ground. Get used to super physiological doses of testosterone first - then look into stacking compounds.

Even running the minimum, 250mg every 5 days, is 4-6 times your natural androgen production... add that to a great training split and a high protein diet and you would be good to go with nice solid gains...

How's this look??

Nova 2 weeks prior
    WK1-4 300MG
    WK4-10 400Mg
    Nova and clomid PCT

this looks good???

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho77
    Horrible advise!!! No newbie should be injecting a gram of test!!! 500mg is a great start to see how your body will react to it.

How's this look??

Nova 2 weeks prior
    WK1-4 300MG
    WK4-10 400Mg
    Nova and clomid PCT

this looks good???
    Not really. First off, keep your dose consistent. Your cycle should look something like this.

Week 1-10 Test Enan 500mg EW (splitting dose Monday & Thurs)
    Nolva 10mg ED
    L-dex .25mg ED
    PCT - Clomid, 2 weeks after last Test injection..

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Not really. First off, keep your dose consistent. Your cycle should look something like this.

Nolva 10mg ED
    L-dex .25mg ED

Why can't I try a lower dosage of test, for the first few weeks, to see how I react first??

hmm weird how no one replies me..

Why can't I try a lower dosage of test, for the first few weeks, to see how I react first??
    Because it will take 4 weeks for it to kick in. Messing with your dosage, messes with your blood levels which in turn could be a hormonal nightmare....

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicwannabe
    hmm weird how no one replies me..
    Warrior did reply to you.

IF you don't feel comfortable taking 500mg, you can lower it. I got great gains off of 250mg of Test for my first cycle, but your diet and training will need to be perfect. I again, think 400-500mg is perfect for a beginner

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm

Nolva 10mg ED
    L-dex .25mg ED
    Best advice given on this whole thread. Due to the long half life of test en, you would want to keep your doses the same the entire cycle, regardless of how much you are doing. This is a great first cycle that will yield great benefits if training, diet, rest are all in place.

peace,

ttgb

Sounds good. That was the answer I was looking for.. I think I will do 400 mg a week, I would like to see how I do with TEST, and get a good base for future cycle's.
    200mg mon. and thu.

Thanks all.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    good choice bro. with proper diet/training/rest you will grow very well with 400mg/wk of test.

peace,

ttgb

oh yeah, he did, sorry bout that. how about injecting every 3 days? starting a first shot on monday, then thurs, sunday, wed, sat etc etc.

Thread Information