biggun24 is offline Associate Member

What to run in next cycle

I finished my first test cycle a few weeks ago and am now doing pct. For my next cycle i am definately doing dbol at 30mg a day and test e at 500-600mg a week for 12 weeks. I am just wondering what else i could put in this cycle. i am 6'2 190 pounds i am not sure of my bf%. I am tring to bulk up one more time before a cutting cycle. i seem to bloat pretty easy so im not really a fan of doing the deca , i know dbol will bloat me but ill just have to live with that. ive herd good things about tren enth. what kind of gains will i see with tren enth? i would really like to put on lean muscle, but bulk up as well.any help would be very helpfull.

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    I've yet to use tren , and i dunno if you'd really want to use with on ur second cycle, considering the sides. I'll let someone who has use it answer that one. If you dont go with tren, and you dont want to use deca , maybe try some eq. You'll need to run it for 12 weeks to get best results, but you'll make lean gains with that, especially with the dbol added.

biggun24 is offline Associate Member
    Well i will use deca . I was just kind of shopping around to see if there were any better options. thanks though.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    what kind of anti e-s did you use? Liquidex and nolvadex would help keep much of the bloat off

Thread Information