Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    mustang331's Avatar
    mustang331 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    796

    Pain Killers and gear??

    A friend of mine is on his 4th week of his cycle, and some nights when his back is KILLING him, he takes a pain killer ( Percacet or vicadin, I am sure its one of those and nothing to powerful ) I told him I would ask to make sure he's not gonna get hurt..

    So if anyone has info on this, Thanks!

  2. #2
    1badcamaro's Avatar
    1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    ridin dirty
    Posts
    2,720
    well if hes having back pain, lifting hard probably isnt the best thing to do for it. How did he mess it up?

  3. #3
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Well if the back pains are related to kidneys or liver yes, if they are related to back muscles or any onther non-organs then no.

  4. #4
    dogsofwar's Avatar
    dogsofwar is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    658
    From my understanding, it is safe as long as they are not being abused. I unfortunately have two painful bulging disks in my lumbar spine. I have to take vicodin to take the edge off. Will be considering a nerve block here in the next couple of weeks. Probably 85% of men in their 30's have bulging disks some do not even know it. Disk degeneration sux.

  5. #5
    bad_habits's Avatar
    bad_habits is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2
    say good bye to his liver, make sure he has milk thistle.

  6. #6
    mustang331's Avatar
    mustang331 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    796
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_habits
    say good bye to his liver, make sure he has milk thistle.

    This is what he was wondering.. He hurt his back when he was a kid. Its nothing major.. Its a once in a blue moon pain thing for him...

    BTW stupid question but is milk thistle legal, over the counter???

  7. #7
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    This is what he was wondering.. He hurt his back when he was a kid. Its nothing major.. Its a once in a blue moon pain thing for him...

    BTW stupid question but is milk thistle legal, over the counter???
    Only on Earth. Not on Saturn. j/k yes.

  8. #8
    magicstick2003's Avatar
    magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,070
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    A friend of mine is on his 4th week of his cycle, and some nights when his back is KILLING him, he takes a pain killer ( Percacet or vicadin, I am sure its one of those and nothing to powerful ) I told him I would ask to make sure he's not gonna get hurt..

    So if anyone has info on this, Thanks!
    lol nothing too powerful???? vics are pretty **** strong stuff my uncle has them cause he had cancer surgery and it's the only thing that helps with pain... it's pretty strong.

  9. #9
    mustang331's Avatar
    mustang331 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    796
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    lol nothing too powerful???? vics are pretty **** strong stuff my uncle has them cause he had cancer surgery and it's the only thing that helps with pain... it's pretty strong.

    I agree but there usually only like 7 1/2 mg of hydrocodin... There pretty weak compared to what they give cancer patients these days.. ( Oxy Contin, or Roxy Contin, Morphin )

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •